First Meeting(AkaKuro)

This is AkaKuro pairing,my top Yaoi OTP.I super duper love this pair and I hope that through this you,guys will also love them.
This is Teiko Time(means it happens when they are still in middle school.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was just suppose to look on what is Aomine doing,so he,together with Midorima and Murasakibara followed him in the third string gym,where they saw him practicing basketball alone.

"Akashi..."

"I thought I hadn't seen you lately.You were here?"he stated

"Yeah,since the other gyms is pretty crowded,so the two of us always practice."he said

"The two of you?"I asked.

I started roaming my eyes around.

Blue.
Soft blue.

The first thing Akashi Seijuro saw is that baby blue hair that looks very soft.

Blue.
Warm Blue.

Then his eyes lands to those eyes,those warm blue eyes.

White.
Very White.

Then he saw white,a pale white skin.

Cute.
Very Cute.

And there he saw completely,a fragile looking figure,that looks too cute.

"Hmm."

As Akashi noticed him,so the other two.

"Huh?Was there a guy like this in our team?"Murasakibara asked while munching a strawberry pocky.

"I'm slightly interested in him."Akashi

"Huh?"Midorima is somewhat confused on what is Akashi's thinking.(Seriously...while I was watching this episode I was like,"Midorima looks like his jealous",ahahahahaha! XD)

"I'm sorry,but can you come with me for a minute"Akashi asked Kuroko

They played basketball for a moment...
While Akashi is observing Kuroko's every move he thought,"Him trying to shoot but failing is really cute."

When they're over...

"This is a first.Someone as devoted to basketball as you,yet the results don't come with the effort."Akashi stated

Kuroko got shocked and stoned in his ground...

"I'm sorry...I'm not in the mental state to accept that statement."Kuroko looks like dump...

"He really is adorably cute!"Akashi laugh at himself

"I apologize...That's not what I meant.I found it laudable."Akashi said

"Your motor skill aren't terrible.
Your career and amount of practice are enough to call you a veteran.
Yet still,I feel nothing at looking at you.
This is quite a peculiar thing.
Practice hard in a sport and anyone's seasoned veterans aura will show through.
It's something that's bound to happen yet you lack much presence at all."Akashi's long explanation.

"This is not a fault but an advantage for you.If you can capitalize on it,it's sure to become an enormous weapon for the team."Is Akashi's statement to Kuroko

"Capitalize on the lack of presence?
Can I do something like that?"he asked,still overwhelmed on what Akashi just told him

"I'm sorry but this is as much as I can say.
When you find the answer,come see me."Akashi ended the conversation and go.

While Akashi is walking away from the gym,he knows that not long enough He and Kuroko will meet again.

"The person I've been looking for...
A sixth man who can change the flow of the game...
A secret weapon..."

He knows that Kuroko is the sixth man his been looking for and that in the near future he'll learn and show them his hidden talent...

The talent he,Akashi Seijuro already foresaw.

~~~~~~~

But unknown to them...even to Akashi...

That that fateful meeting also lead him to the only person who will make him believe in love and forever.

Such thing for DESTINY...

~~~~~****~~~~~~~******

HI GUYS!I'm now telling you that my AkaKuro one shots in this book is gonna be a series,means my next AkaKuro one shots are sequels of this one,although you can read them as individual. Some of my other OTP one shots here are gonna be like this(a series but can still be read as individual),I hope you guys still support me.Arigatou-gozaimashita minna-san!

Love yah!
CaPe<3