6

"Hey, everybody, I'm home," Louis yelled as he walked through the front door.

"Hey, babe." Harry smiled fondly at his small boyfriend. Completely oblivious to what he had been doing all day.

"Hey." Louis stood on his tippy-toes to kiss Harry.

"I made spaghetti." The curly haired man spoke proudly.

"I can see that. Sorry, I'm running a little bit late, but I went shopping."

"What did you get?" Asked Bradly.

"Let me see." Louis spoke teasingly.

"For little miss Charlie." Louis proudly handed his daughter a gift.

"Suzy Style Doll? Thank you." Charlie asked, before cheering.

"And for you." Louis turned towards Bradly, passing him a football.

"Does this mean I can play football?" The boy's eyes widened hopefully.

"Yes, it does."

"Yes!" The boy yelled, fist pumping the air.

Louis then passed out the final present from his shopping bag. A pretty little teddy for their four-year-old.

"Thank you, mummy."

Harry stared at the expensive gifts, "can we afford this?" He whispered to his husband.

"We can now."

---

Louis had been working as a 'therapist' a couple of weeks now; he had quickly worked his way into receiving regular customers and them giving him gifts.

"It's beautiful. Thanks, you're my favourite customer." He would say as he received a diamond necklace.

"I am?"

Louis would always nod... customers completely oblivious that he had about six favourite customers.

---

"He just gave it to me right out of the blue." Louis showed Niall the diamond necklace a client had given him before continuing,

"I know you're not supposed to say it, but I just love having money.

"Loving it maybe just a little too much?" Niall frowned, he was worried for his friend.

"Ni, come on. You know I've always dreamt of not having to look at price tags." Louis explained.

"And Harry doesn't suspect anything? I mean, the watch, the necklace?" Niall pointed out the expensive gifts Louis had been given, "What do you tell him?"

"That they're all fake." Louis shrugged as if it was nothing.

"Come on." Niall had an 'are you kidding me' look to his face.

"Men don't know real jewellery from fake jewellery."

"Well, that's the truth." Niall laughed.

"Know what's weird? Nobody even wants an explanation. It's like I'm Santa Claus. Just as long as I keep giving them presents, they can see me soaring through the sky with flying reindeer."

Louis shook his head solemnly... he just wanted the best life for his family.

---

"You awake?" Harry whispered as he lay on the side of his queen size bed with Louis on the other. It was 1 am

"Yeah. I can't sleep." Louis turned to look at his curly-haired man.

"Me too."

Louis frowned, he could tell Harry wasn't himself; "what's wrong?"

"It's just-Look, I'm happy you're working, and I'm trying to keep some perspective on this, but it's killing me that you're the breadwinner and I'm not," Harry admitted.

"Baby..."

"No, I always said that I'd protect you, that I would take care of you." Harry rubbed at his red eyes.

"You want a massage?" Louis offered.

"No. You've been doing that all day."

"Not to anyone who looks like you."

Harry smiled, nodding. "Yeah. Massage me, babe."

Harry moaned as his husband ran his soft hands up and down his bare back.

"Hey. I'm sorry about what happened at the bar the other night. I mean it." Harry smiled pulling Louis in for a hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

---

"Merry Christmas." Harry cheered as Louis walked towards him

"Merry Christmas." The small boy smiled.

"Hurry up, hurry up. Santa's been here. Hurry up, you guys." Harry cheered as all three of their children ran downstairs.

"Wow. Santa brought all this? This is way more than last Christmas." Charlie's smile lit up the room. There were presents galore under the tree.

"Slow down there, kids. Remember, Christmas is more than just about presents." Louis nodded, reminding them.

"Yeah, right. Happy Birthday, Jesus." Bradly smiled, before opening the presents with his name on it.

"Well, that must have been some Christmas bonus you got." Harry's eyes widened as he turned to face his husband.

"Not bad."

"But don't you think you're working a little too hard? I'm starting to see lines on that pretty face. Pretty Doll. Don't frown; it makes it worse. I'm just saying you look tired, is all." Harry sulked as he hugged his husband.

"Well, don't all parents look tired on Christmas morning?" Louis countered. "Your present's outside," Louis explained to his husband. Excited for Harry to see the present.

So Louis led Harry outside, and towards the garage, Harry closed his eyes as he let Louis guide him.

"Open your eyes." Louis paused, "surprise!"

Harry's eyes widened as he took in the sight in front of him. A brand new, very expensive looking motorcycle.

"No, you didn't...."

"I did," Louis spoke with pride.

"Oh, Louis, I don't even know what to say. I mean, thank you. I got something for you, but, wow, next to this... Oh, what the heck." Harry rambled before passing Louis a small box.

Louis smiled opening the small box. Inside was a name tag.

'Harry Styles Trainee.'

"It's an exterminating company, and the money's not great, but it is something..." Harry spoke.

Even though it wasn't a material gift, it meant more than anything to Louis.

"I love you Haz."