stains

blood money, blood money
how did you afford this ring that I love, honey?

;

1 week later

"jennie!"

a week has passed since that event with jisoo and pranpriya. jennie had been ignoring her bestfriend for seven days, not daring to utter a single word and just pretending that she doesn't exist, which is totally not hard as hell.

she doesn't even know why she's acting like this.

was it because she doesn't want jisoo to be hurt when she falls in love with pranpriya?

..or was she the one in love with jisoo?

impossible.

they had only met for a month and she's already feeling these weird things for jisoo. and mind you, she's falling for a girl.

which was odd, because this was the first time she did...

she's not gay, is she?

"kim jennie!" a voice snapped her out of her thoughts, and she decided to ignore it, figuring out it was jisoo. "jennie, please wait for me." she blocked jennie's way, and the other girl couldn't help but talk to her.

"what is it that you need, unnie?" she knew for a fact that jisoo doesn't like being called unnie by her, and this is now her perfect weapon. "i'm in a hurry and i don't need you wasting my time again."

"okay. i know you saw me with lisa the other day—"

"who the fuck is lisa?"

"pranpriya's other name. anyways, we did it because of a dare. it wasn't serious or anything. i'm sorry if i've hurt your feelings." jisoo looked down on the floor, clearly guilty of her actions.

"it's ok— wait, why are you apologizing? it doesn't matter anyway." jennie tried to hide the pain in her eyes, but failed.

"jennie, your feelings towards me is beyond obvious. i'm not blind, stupid. i know you like me." jisoo replied with full confidence. "because of that, i've got you a gift."

jennie was speechless. who knew that jisoo would know about her feelings more than she does?

she could only watch in silence as jisoo pulled out a velvet box, and opened it slowly.

it revealed a gorgeous silver ring, with a diamond in the middle.

"jisoo, why?"

"why? because kim jennie, i like you too. i'm giving this ring to you because this symbolizes my promise that i will be forever by your side and that i will never leave you alone." jisoo said, and slowly put the ring in jennie's finger.

"i.." jennie was at loss for words. "jisoo.. i think love you."

the other girl's eyes widened. "isn't it too early for that, jennie?"

she held jisoo's hand. "i don't think so. i think it's the perfect timing. i love you, kim jisoo, and i'm never letting you go."

little did jisoo know, she literally meant it.

a/n: jensoo is life