Chapter 1

Everyone thinks I don't talk because I'm shy, it's not like that. No one knows me enough to say I'm a weirdo. Every day I sat at the end of the class, with a book in my hand. I'm always the first one to arrive to the class. When people start coming in they look at me with those eyes you look someone you don't like, but I just give them a fake smile, so they stay quiet. It's usual to hear rumors about me. They say that I don't talk because I don't have a voice, that no one loves me and more, but I understand kids can be cruel in high school, and I don't care, because I know that what they say it's not true.

So one day my life changed completely. It was Friday and I had English on the first period. So I went and sat at the same place as every day, and suddenly I saw this new kid waiting at the door. He gives a quick view to me but I continue reading my book. When everyone is in the class and the teacher arrives, he talks to Mrs. Johnson and she points the seat right next to me that  no one sat on because it was next to me. So he comes and says "hi", and I looked him and he looked me too, then he goes and sits in his table.

When we were going out of the class he stops me outside.

-    Hey. He said

-    Em, hi?

-    What's your name?

-    I don't think you want to know my name

-    I do. He said

-    Really?

-    Yeah, why not?

-    You're new right? I said.

-    Yes. He said smiling.

-    You haven't heard things about me?

-    No, what kind of things?

-    So, bye I have to go

-    No, don't go

-    I don't like talking

-    But you are talking to me. He said with another big smile.

In that moment I thought that somebody could actually like me.

-    Yes I know, but I have to go

-    I can see you're nervous. He said

-    No I'm not, it's just...

-    What?

-    Nothing, don't worry

-    So, what's your name?

-    Bye, see you on Monday

-    But...he said as I went.

So that was weird, I talk to a guy that seemed to like me. When I got home I started thinking of the conversation we had.

<<<<I'll write chapter 2 if chapter gets 10 or more views. Starting with a couple of views only.

Love y'all hope you like my book. Please leave your comments😊❤>>>>