MPB.35

as I promise babawi ako sa slow updates

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis POV

it's been a week since we have met the designer, and alam kong nakakahalata na si Amber pero hindi naman siya nagtatanong kaya stay cool lang kami nandito ako ngayon sa Company dahil gusto kong makausap ang Pamilya ni Amber. Amber didn't know about it, nag set ako ng meeting to meet themsnd now nandito ako sa isang restaurant para I-meet sila. I hired an investigator for me to find them easily. hindi din naman kasi naikukwento sakin ni amber dahil sa bahay na siya tumitira, pero minsan umuuwi siya dun at hindi nagpapahatid sakin, and pag kausap niya ang kanyang mga magulang ay hindi niya pinapakinig sakin ang nagiging usapan nila.

while I'm entering the restaurant I said about the reservation from my name and I already received a text message from Gio and He said that they was already on the way. a couple of minutes I saw Gio and Amber's Family, well Amber and her Mom has the same Face.

"Good Morning Sir, They were the Parents of Ms.Amber and her brother " Then I saw the both of them mid 40's and his brother.

"Thank you, Gio just go to my office and my secretary will give your payment" then Gio left us and I look at them. her Mother smile at me and greet me.

"Good Morning po" then she smile at me. kamuka talaga siya ni Amber

"have a sit mam, by the way I'm Travis, Amber's boss" then I smiled at her then her father just give me hand shake and his brother is busy checking  me out.

"Sir, ako po ang nanay ni Amber, kung may nagawa man po siyang kasalanan o kalokohan sa kumpanya ninyo eh ako na po ang humihingi ng tawad" I looked shocked on what her mother told me. and as I look at his father he was just looking at me and look chill?

"ahm Mam wala pong ginawang kalokohan si Amber, may gusto po sana akong sabihin sainyo kaya ko kayo pinahanap" then her mom look so relief

"ano ho ba iyon? mukang napaka importante naman ata" her father asked mukang mapapalaban lagi ng tatay ni Amber the way he looked

"I'm Travis the owner of Sandoval Company, also I'm the boss of Amber, also her soon to be husband" then I look at his mom that look so shocked.

"hah?" yun lang ang nasabi ng mother and father niya while his brother is smiling at me.

"I'm sorry mam/sir I just relly love your daughter and I promise to take care of her and Our soon to be child." then her mothers eyes widen

ll
"na-nabuntis mo ang anak ko?" Her mother asked and i look at his father that was  smiling at me.

"Sorry mam. but yes I got her pregnant, but I promise that I will take care of her and marry her immediately. actually Mam,Sir I was already planning our wedding but it was a Surprise wedding" then I was really shocked when his father tap my shoulder

"just promise me one thing, that you will not let my daughter cry" and his father smiled at me while her mother was teary eyes already.

"I promise sir that I wll take care of your daughter" Then he gives me a shake hands while his brother is smiling at me again.

"so let's have our lunch it getting noon already" then I call the waiter and have our order.

After we ate our lunch I drive them home then I came back at my office at 3 in the afternoon. then When I enter my Ofiice my new secretary talked to me?

"Sir si Ms.Amber po kanina pa kayo iniintay sa loob mainit na nga po ang ulo dahil napag initan niya kanina si Gio nung ngapunta dito" what? she was here?!!

"where is she now? what time did she arrived here" and look again to my secretary

"kanina pa pong 12 sir, kaya humanda na po kayo ngayon palang" then she go bsck again to her table.

when I was about to enter my office

"BAKIT NGAYON KA LANG! ALAM MO BANG KANINA PA AKO NAG AABANG SAYO DITO?! SINO KASAMA MO? HA! MAY IBA KA NA BA NGAYON HA!! SUMAGOT KA!!"

What the!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! live lots💕

keep reading😉
keep on voting💕