MPB.31

"Love is not blind, it was just you who is getting foolish for love"

----------------------------------------------

Amber's POV

I woke up and check the clock it was already 10:00 in the morning and still no sign of Devon and Travis, maybe it was really important meeting,

"Mom! Were Home" I heard Devon shouting downstairs, I look down and I saw Devon.

"Hey, where have you been baby boy?" I ask Devon and he look to Travis like asking a permission to answer my question. Okay. What's happening? Is there any problem that they don't wanna share with me? Is that what you call "Father and Son Secret"  because I believe that it was not really a meeting maybe?

"Ahm babe, Devon and I went to meet Sofia, the best friend of Niña she was an coordinator, I plan to talk to her for this up coming event." Okay, what is that event by the way? Do I forget any important event?

"What was that event by the way?" I look directly to his eyes that makes me blush, oh I'm so lucky to have him.

"For, the, the, the birthday celebration of Devon yeah! For his birthday" seriously? For Devon's Birthday but it was just November and its birthday is on December.

"Are you so exited? His birthday was on December and yet you already talked to some coordinator without asking my opinion? Nice one Travis!"

"Bbb-bu-but Babe its not what you think! Hey!" Talk to yourself you moron! "Hey babe! Listen up please, Devon please go to your room and take a rest first then we will go to mall after okay" see he can still have fun even I'm mad at him! Do I look like an ugly duckling? I'm just pregnant!

"Hey babe! Listen up okay, I just talk to the coordinator but I didn't say that I have already planned all the details, of course I'm waiting for your idea okay, I just asked her where was the best venue and as Devon want, he want to have a costume party and his costume will be Captain America , So We will go to mall today to have fun and later on to the sailor to talk and order about our family Outfits" aww okay! I got over exaggerated, I just look first to his eye to know if he was telling the truth but I found the serious Travis again.

"Ok, sorry for being over acting babe, I promise to let you explain it to me first" He just give me a hug and kissed me at my forehead.

"Stop the drama, go up and take a bath I will talk to Sofia so that we will let her know that were coming to meet her to talk about the Famous Designer" He really wanted to be call Mr.Perfecly perfect as ever.

I go up upstairs to took a bath and I heard him talking to someone on his phone. So I just let him talked to it with.

Travis POV

That was so close! I thought I will be caught in the act! But luckily with my excuse I escaped her immediately! I call Sofia to talk about it

"Hey Sofia, Did you already find the best designer?" I asked her and maybe she was busy right now.

""Oww yes! I will meet hiser later at the Mall why?" Wait what? Hiser?

"What do you mean Hiser? Is that what her or her name?" It was my first time to hear that creepy name.

"Nope! What I mean is His and Her joined together, he is a gay okay!" Oh that crap!

"Okay, tell to Hiser that when my wife asked her about what was the event tell Hiser that it was for Devon's Birthday party okay" Sometimes this girl is crazy and talked like idiot when she get closed to that person.

"Seriously? A birthday party? You really amaze me! Okay I tell it! Just tell me where we will meet okay! Thank you!" She really grown up!

Okay! I think my surprise will really surprise her! I love you Amber!

----------------------------------------------

Happy 114k reads to us!

Happy 3k Votes👌🏻

I love you all guys!

Ms_Outofnowhere