Death of Krypton

Your Parents (try giving them kryptonian names) rushed you to an escape pod. You were an infant at the time. Your family was allies to the House Of El.

When they made it, your parents managed to prep two pods. You were sent in one.

"Goodbye my son" Your mother said as she kissed your forehead. You cried, since babies didn't do much else.

As your pod flew into space,  Krypton exploded.

To your right was Kal El and to your left was Kara Zor-El.

Suddenly, a comet hit your pod, knocking you off course. Your pod flew into a different orbit and you were sent to a green and blue planet. A broken moon circling it.

Your pod crashed into the ground on the planet.

-Jack POV-

"JACK LOOK!!!" My wife, Angela yelled as she saw something that looked like a small spaceship fall and crash onto the ground.

At the crash site, we both heard crying. I stopped the car and got out. When we reached the spaceship, we saw a baby in it.

Angela brought me a crowbar and I opened the ship. She picked up the baby and it stopped crying.

"Oum sent us a baby" Angela smiled."it's a he. What should we name it?"

"How about Y/N?" I asked her.

She smiled and hugged the baby tighter.

-Years Later-

"It's time" Y/N said, looking at his parents. Ay that time, you didn't know your powers but was very determined to learn about your semblance (you don't know yet)

Your mother hugged you tightly.

"Be safe Y/N" she says.

"I will Ma" you told her and hugged back.

Your father, Jack walked up to you and shook your hand.  He didn't really like hugs.

"You've grown to be a fine man son. I wish you the best out there" he says

"I'll do my best Pa" you said as you heard the airship.

"Gotta Go" you said as you boarded it along with the others.

You gazed outside as you saw Vale. One of Remnant's biggest kingdoms.

"Wow" you said.

That was messed up as someone threw up.

Then an image of Glynda Goodwitch explained how today was gonna go.

Once everyone had got off, you noticed a blonde speeding past you to her friends.

Then an explosion occurred.

You turned and saw a two girls covered in ash. The one who was standing was yelling at the other girl who was sitting on the ground.

You walked over to them and tapped the white haired girl's shoulder.

"What do you want?" She says,  in an aggrivated tone.

"the girl down there said sorry and yet your still yelling at her. You know,  my Ma and Pa always told me to forgive.  So take it easy on the girl will you?" You said to her.

"Do you know who I am?!" She says.

"Not in the slightest clue" you say.

"That's Weiss Shnee. Heiress to  the Shnee Dust Company" a black haired girl said.

"Finally! Some recognition! " Weiss clarified.

"Also known for contreversal Work management" The black haired girl added.

"Why you- UGHHH!" Weiss stomped off with her stuff.

"Blake Belladonna.  Nice to meet you" Blake says as you shake hands.

"Y/N L/N" you say.

"Im Ruby!" Ruby says, getting up.

"Almost forgot you were down there" The boy who threw up earlier said. " im Jaune. Short, Sweet, rolls off the tounge, ladies love it"

"Im sure they do" you tell Jaune while shaking his hand.

He smiled wider.

-Timeskip to Night-

You were all laying down in sleeping bags for the night until initiation tomorrow. Jaune was currently knocked out beside you, snoring like a dying bear.

You heard yelling and saw Ruby,  Weiss, And a tall blonde girl all arguing.  You got up and walked over to them.

"Ok. I know you guys don't like each other but if you want to argue, please take it outside because all of the people (except for Jaune, who was practically in a coma) are trying to sleep. I apologize of you get offended but please just stop arguing" you explain.

They all shut up. You noticed they were staring at your chest, which was bounded by a short sleeve shirt, and you were pretty bulky (since your a Kryptonian)

"Hey. Eyes up here" you tell them.

"Ok. We'll go to sleep" Weiss says.

The blonde kept staring at you.

"Ok then. Have a good night you said and walked back to your sleeping bag.  Once you got comfy Jaune snored loudly.

'This is my life now' You chuckled amd went to sleep.

ALLRIGHTY! THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER.  LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT

BDBD3 OUT