galra keith x reader • it's you

It gave you a few stretches and yawns before you could be fully awake. You groaned when you realised you're still alive and have to live another training day.

Despite your endless desire to collapse back in bed, you swung your legs over to the side and walked towards your door, which sild open automatically for you.

You didn't care if you looked like a sleep-deprived hag. Your tummy was begging for food and that's all that matters.

Walking into the kitchen and grabbing the hose for the space goo, the first thing Hunk asked you was, "Have you seen Keith?"

What a great way to greet good morning, you say to yourself.

"Probably in the training deck or something. You know how he is." You muttered and sat beside Lance and Pidge.

"He's not there though." Shiro shrugged.

You ate your space goo with eyes that looked like you wanted to die.

Allura suddenly barged in the kitchen. "Good morning everyone! Today we will be training again. After you all eat, go inside your lions immediately and Coran will give the signal. (Y/n), since you finished training level three yesterday, go on level four, alright?"

"Um, objection, I barely finished off the level three yesterday and I don't think I can survive this any longer." You said but Allura just smiled at you.

"Of course you can! You're working for Voltron, (Y/n)!" And with that, she walked out of the room.

"I swear to god these trainings aren't for human beings." Pidge complained and everyone agreed.

Somehow, Shiro and Keith are the only ones who are ready for anything. You can't almost believe that they're humans. You even saw Shiro doing push ups after training and Keith fighting a gladiator in the training deck, also after the lion trainings.

Allura barged in the kitchen again. "Oh right, where's Keith?" She asked.

"His mullet murdered him." Lance said and leaned back on the chair, feeling proud of himself. Hunk chuckled at his reckon.

"No, seriously. Make sure to find him before training starts. We can't begin without a missing paladin." Allura sighed and walked off.

"(Y/n), could you go and look for him?" Shiro asked and placed his plate on the sink.

"Pidge can do it," you said and she turned around from her laptop and scowled at you.

You rolled your eyes and groaned, slumping your shoulders. "Why is it always me?"

Space dad just crossed his arms over his chest and that's when you knew you had to follow him.

You let out another 'ugh' and hopped down from your seat after you finished your space goo and space juice. Thankfully, the food and drink that you just had increased your motivation and now you can move without feeling lazy.

Inside your head, you complained about how it was always you who always does everything whenever there's a problem. It's the similar thing about siblings, the older sibling and the parents ask the youngest to do the chores.

The last time you had ranted out to Hunk about Shiro forcing you to crawl in and clean the air vents when there's Pidge, who can fit really well inside those air vents. And this is a castle-ship with super duper high technology, who the hell needs air vents in a place like this?