twenty-four

After exactly four minutes of the two of them lying in their bed together, silently holding each other, Taylor spoke up.

"Want to go for round two?"

Hayley didn't think that Taylor even had enough energy left in his body to go for another round. Not that she was about to complain, though.

"You sure you can, sweetheart?" She teased.

He had more than enough energy to go for at least a second round.

It did not take long for the two of them to be touching once again. Nothing was new about Taylor dominating his fiancée, but Hayley wanted control this time around. It was usually him pleasuring her. She wanted to make him feel good.

"Sit back, baby," she spoke softly.

He wasn't about to say no.

Hayley pressed a kiss to her fiancé's lips.

A pout came to Taylor's lips the instant their kiss came to an end. But a smile returned once she began kissing down his chest. One to each pec, one in the middle of his chest, and then all down his stomach.

As she took her precious time in admiring his skin, her hand moved down. Her fingers crept up his thigh. Just before touching him in the way he wanted, her hand moved further down.

"What do you want, baby?" She quietly asked. Her hands continued their steady, teasing motions of tracing his skin while her lips briefly returned to his stomach.

"I want you," he choked out.

"That's not very specific, York."

"I want you to touch me," he requested softly.

"I am touching you," Hayley stated with a fake pout. Taylor rolled his eyes.

"No. You know what I mean."

"I'm afraid I don't," she continued to tease. Taylor whined aloud.

"Please. I want to touch you, feel you, whatever else. Please," he begged.

"Only because you requested so politely."

She moved her hand to where Taylor wanted, maintaining a loose grip around his length as she stroked up and down. He resisted the urge to move his hips in time with her hand.

"Feel good?" She asked. Taylor nodded. She leaned down and pressed a small kiss to the tip of his cock, earning a small whine.

She knew exactly what he wanted. Her lips parted and she took his length past her lips. Her tongue ran along his tip, causing an even louder noise to come from him.

Taylor being larger than average down there was both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because, well, obviously. And a curse because taking the entirety of his length into her mouth wasn't the easiest task, if possible at all.

Not like she had had any helpful practice with her ex-boyfriend.

The portion that her mouth could not cover was being quickly stroked by her hand.

Taylor's hands first rested beside his body, fists holding a tight grip on the bed sheets. But once Hayley looked up at him with wide eyes as she went down on him, his hands moved to the back of her head.

"I love you," he breathed out. He really loved her, he did. He was not just saying that because she was giving him quite a good time.

Taylor forced her head further down against him, eventually causing her to gag slightly. Even with the reaction, she did not stop or pull away completely.