two

Monday's, Tuesday's, Friday's, and Saturday's. On those days, Taylor would refuse to make plans unless absolutely necessary.

Why? Simple. Those days were meant for him to watch his favorite camgirl.

Her broadcasts were usually at the same time every day, which made it easy for Taylor to work around it.

There was no way he was going to miss her shows, unless there was an absolute emergency.

He remembered when he first stumbled across the girl he now watched regularly. He was simply looking through the site she started her webcam modeling on, searching for material that would really get him going. None of the regular, more experienced users were really satisfying him, but he discovered someone he didn't recall seeing ever before. He clicked the girl's stream, where she was, at the time, just an innocent nineteen year old. Crappy webcam, awkward movements, not too many viewers. Two years later, and she was anything but innocent, and was (if not the best) one of the best webcam models on the website. She learned how to please the audience, and she never failed to amaze Taylor, specifically.

The days between Tuesday and Friday, along with Sunday's were all painful. To not be able to watch the girl he couldn't take his mind off of was torture for him.

But never before had he worked up the courage to do what he was preparing to now do. The words were typed, all he had to do was send the message. He kept his phone close to him, as his co-workers sat near him, everyone enjoying their lunch, except for Taylor, who had already devoured his sandwich.

See, on the free days of the week, Hayley still kept herself occupied and made a good living. She took most Sunday's off, though. But that's besides the point.

She offered one-on-one Skype calls between her and her viewers. Usually, they weren't the most appealing and she had to fake her moans and orgasms. And by "usually" needing to do so, it was actually nearly one hundred percent of the time. Not her favorite thing, but the money made all of it worth it.

Though twenty-two year old Taylor had been watching the younger girl's videos for about two years, he had always been too shy and nervous to request a one-on-one call. Even with being one of her earliest supporters, if not the very first that had stuck around.

Fuck it, he decided.

He sent the message.

DaddyYork: hey, do you have any time for a Skype call with me? As long as you're not booked up ;)

He sent it. Was the wink too much? Probably. That was not needed. Who sends winky faces anymore? It's all about emojis, if anything.

She quickly responded to his message.

HotHayley88: sure thing, sweetheart. How's seven tonight work for you? How long would you like the call to be? I go up to half an hour.

Oh my god. He couldn't believe she even answered. But she did. Not just that, but she accepted his request.

DaddyYork: that works perfect! And twenty minutes, maybe?

He gave her his skype to call once seven o'clock rolled around, and also sent her the needed payment for the requested twenty minute call.

Maybe three dollars per minute was a lot. But to Taylor, it was worth every penny.

Taylor could not wait for the end of the day to roll around. Work on Thursday's never was enjoyable. Everyone in The York Law Firm wanted to leave the place, Taylor included, and his father, who owned the firm.