Epilogue (Sort of)

Start from the beginning

"So many things are wrong right now. I still haven't healed from when those assholes attacked me because the baby is draining my energy, an entire wolf pack wants to kill me, and I look like shit."

Daerius walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. His hands softly run over my growing baby bump and his chin rests on my shoulder.

"I think you look beautiful," he whispers, gently kissing my neck.

I smile. "Well that fixes one problem," I murmur.

"I have an idea of how we can fix the angry mob outside," he says, "but I don't know how to make you heal any faster."

I chuckle a little. "And how are we going to fix the angry mob?"

"Well we can start by repairing all the damage."

"And then what? I don't think that will be enough," I sigh.

"We just have to show everyone that you are not your uncle. You are a selfless, kind, loving Luna that deserves to be forgiven," he tells me.

I grin. "Now that is something I can do."

*********

Three years later . . . (Daerius' POV)

I walk into the living room expecting to see Angel, but instead see Lyza and my son sitting at the table. "Where's my sister?" I ask. Lyza points to the next room. I look through the doorway and see her in the kitchen.

"Angel! You are supposed to be watching Jaxon!" I growl. Lyza rolls her eyes, then turns back to the little boy sitting at the table.

"I am watching him," Angel says, walking into the living room.

"No you're not, Lyza is," I growl, looking over at my mate. She sits beside our son, handing him pencils as he draws.

Lyza suddenly says something to him then slowly stands up, groaning a little. My gaze drops down to her swollen belly for a moment making her growl. "Daerius I may be pregnant but I can still look after Jaxon, what I can't do is watch him and clean up after him and cook for him at the same time," she snaps.

"And so I'm helping out by cooking them lunch," Angel tells me.

"Thank you Angel," Lyza says and my sister returns to the kitchen.

"You know we have wolves other than my sister who can do that for you," I tell my mate.

She sits down on the couch, glaring at me. "Daerius they finally like me, I'm not going to ruin that by making them servants," she growls.

I sigh and sit down on the couch beside her. "Fine, but if Niko tells me that you are pushing yourself too much, you won't have a choice," I tell her in a firm voice.

She laughs. "Okay, fine." She grins and I kiss her lightly on the lips.

"Now tell me why Mykael interrupted my meeting and said that you need me to come back to the house." I sigh. "When I first came in I thought it was to yell at my irresponsible sister but apparently that isn't it."

Lyza's smile grows even wider. She takes my hand and places it gently on her belly. I can feel strong kicking almost immediately. "Wow, the baby is much more active than yesterday," I chuckle.

"Listen to its heartbeat," she urges.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion but I do as she says. I don't hear anything until Madox heightens my senses, but it's still faint. Thump thump thump, thump thump, thump thump thump.

"What the hell? That is the most irregular heart beat I have ever heard," I mutter. Lyza laughs.

"That's because there's two of them." My eyes snap up in shock.

"We're having twins?"

Lyza beams at me, nodding excitedly. "I was a little worried when I first found out since Jaxon's birth was so difficult—"

"Difficult? Lyza you almost died!" I interrupt. Her warning look makes me bite my tongue.

"Yeah I did, but that's because I was already injured before he was born. I am fully healed now, and Mitalonys says that I am in less danger now than I was with Jaxon," she assures me.

I let out a heavy breath of relief. "Okay well I think three kids and two chances of you dying is enough," I mutter.

"Yeah, I just can't stop thinking about when they shift," she says.

"What do you mean?"

"Well think about it, we have no idea what they will be. They could be a wolf, a dragon, or even a hybrid—"

"Let's hope none of them are hybrids. Just one could get our entire family killed."

**********

The next book is called Mate Of The Queen, I will post another part to this book when it is published and available for you guys to read!! Thanks for all your support!!!!!!! :)