I could feel tears streaming down from the corners of my eyes as he tangled his both hands onto my hair and moved faster making a wave of nausea take over my body. He hit my throat, again and again. And each time he would moan in pleasure.

"That's it, Little niece. You like Uncles c*ck inside you, huh?"

I vomited. The disgusting liquid ran down my jaw covering his length in process as he came, his loud growl echoing through the walls. He didn't move away until he was satisfy enough. My body became limp, my vomit mixed with his seed ran down from my chin til my naked chest and if he didn't let go of my hair I would have fallen hard on the ground.

"You stupid, stupid girl. Look at what you have done. Your motherf*cking disgusting vomit is all over my dick. Tsk, tsk tsk.....you gotta clean your Uncle, little niece. Look into my eyes"

My eyes felt to heavy to even lift them up. I felt like I was slowly becoming lifeless. Slowly drifting away from this world. Far away. But they snapped wide open when he pulled my head down making me face him.

I saw brown eyes.

Identical to mine.

I screamed.

I screamed louder than I have ever before. My tone broken and empty. I screamed letting out my fear. I screamed for someone to hear me and save me. I screamed.

My screams turned into heavy sobs, sobs that made it difficult to breath.

Little niece, clean your Uncle.

I shook my head, the vision of him in front of me wouldn't fade away. I could feel sweat on my forehead as I pushed my hair back trying to inhale the air around me.

Little niece.

"No, no, no, no....please no...." I mumbled over and over again between the heavy sobs and screams. My grip around my hair tightened as the disgusting memory continued, playing in front of me. Everything felt real, I could feel his bruised hands on me forcing me to obey him. I could smell my own vomit like it was in front of me.

He grabbed my arm pulling it up before grabbing my hand. And with a smirk he forced my fingers to wrap around his lenght and rub him up and down, making my vomit around him to slip down on the ground.

I shut my eyes again, trying to hold back another wave of nausea.

"Mel...."

I flinched when I felt a touch against my skin. It felt so warm against me, like a true snow white feather. This touch didn't belong from the Demon, no, this was different. Familiar. I knew this touch.

"Mel....you're safe.....I'm here."

His voice was close to my ear, whispering every word like they were only for me to hear and nobody else. And slowly I felt the vision of the Demon fading away into dust. It was replaced by another memory but this memory was beautiful. Breathtaking. A memory that involved a man and me. A handsome man that was holding me in his arms as he kissed me, making my skin sparkle with fireworks and electricity.

I exhaled and felt as my heart stopped beating uncontrollably fast. My lips were tingling, like I could still feel his lips against mine in the most soft manner. He held me like I was the most important precious thing in his world and I felt myself wanting more of it. Wanting his embrace again. His kiss.

"My Mel, open your eyes for me."

My heart skipped a beat when fingers cupped my chin and turned my head sideways. A delicate thumb was caressing my lips.