Chapter 3 Why are Bad Boys so Cool?

Cheyanne

My head pounded and I sorta tried to open my eyes until my eyeballs felt like they were seared by ray guns. "Damn can someone close the curtains?" I whispered. My voice sounding to loud for my own ears.

Relief was my first thought as someone closed the drapes. 'Thanks CC." I said to my best friend. "Your a lifesaver.'

"Your welcome." said a masculine voice that definetly was not CC's.

"WTF! Who are you and where's CC? And do you have any aspirin on you or alka seltzer?" I grimaced at the shadow with the husky voice I didn't recognize.

"I'm sure your friend is ok, I last saw her making out with your brother. I'll get something for your headache and are you hungry? I can make us some eggs." His voice strangely calming and melodious.  Was there such a thing as a guy with a sweet voice?!! I guess so the voice inside my head says, and he is offering breakfast. 

'Ok, Eggs, french toast, and alka seltzer please." My head thumping and my tummy now grumbling loudly.

The guy chuckled at my tummy's roar and turned and I heard a door close. I opened both eyes and looked around. My eyes widened when I realized I wasn't at home or at CC's house. Where was I?!!! I was in a large room, laying on a king sized bed. The wall was painted a soft green color and the drapes are a dark grey color. Pictures of girls in skimpy outfits laying on sports cars decorated the room. Definetly a guy's room. Then the terrifying thought came to me. Did I do the deed? Did I give up my V Card and do the dirty with some random stranger from my birthday party? Wait, what if it was with someone I knew???!!!! OMG how awkward!!!!

I gulped out loud. "Aug!"

I looked around the room once more, trying to identify any familiar items. "Not Mark, not JJ." I said with relief.

I realized how stupid I was, all I had to do was check out my body before I did my freak out. Ok one two three and then look. Ok I was a coward. One more time. One two three. OMG what a relief, I was still wearing my red bikini and the sarong was still tied to my waist.  

'I hope your hungry!" said a cheerful and husky voice. The door opened and I recognize the face and I couldn't help staring at his abs and chest. Jist drool worthy! I guess it was pretty dark when I met him and that's why I hadn't noticed. I blushed when I realized he noticded me ogling his hot bod . 

 "Your that guy Alp Blake!"

 "Cheyanne, my name is just Blake. Blake Stone."

"Ok Blake Stone, why am I here? And what happened at my party? While I'm asking questions, why are you being nice to me?"

"You don't remember playing beer pong and drinking Wolfbane?"

"No I don't drink. The last thing I remember was talking to you and then nothing." I rack my brain, what he says doesn't make sense. I am not a drinker and whatever this Wolfbane beer doesn't sound like my scene at all. I just remember getting a bugbite on my neck, like a small sting or bite from a fireant.

 He smiles at my confused face and flexes his biceps. D@mn his sexy biceps and my gaze travel down to his sexy abs! Like a kitten with a ball of yarn, I yearn to put my hands on his body. My gaze travels down, skimming intently on the sexy v cut that disappeared into his low riding blue jeans.

"Do you see anything you find interesting?" I look up to the sound of his voice, I see his smirk curved on his beautiful lips. Why does he have to be so beautiful?

I try to play off that I wasn't just staring at his body. "Nope, I've seen better. Now that I have taken a closer look, nothing I want." I say using a more confident tone that I truly felt.

When his mouth fell open in disbelief, I knew he believed my lie. Was he that gullible? But I wasn't going to question his male ego's stupidity. 

I know I should be scared, but something was hindering my brain from working quickly. "Blake, why am I here instead of CC's house or my home."

"Well I thought this might be the right time for us toi get to know each other. "

"Why?"

"Since we are mates. "

End of Chapter 3 Why are Bad Boys so Cool?

by longblackhair1 (Just call me Libby)