Chapter 2 Highschool Freshman (Fish)

Cheyanne

“Oh my god, oh my god, stop now!” I bravely said, sitting with Andrew, at our table during A lunch. Surrounded by my suppose to be friends, who knew I hated that kind of attention.

“Damn them!” I looked at my twin, Andrew. He smirked, as our friends sang Happy Birthday Chase, Andrew and Cheyanne to us. Andrew and Chase smiled, enjoying the attention, and hugs from all the girls.

Of course they would, my brothers are attention whores. They seek out the limelight. Chase just turned sixteen, a junior, and on our high school Varsity football team. His black curls and sparkling brown eyes, captivate most girls.

Andrew, my twin brother had gotten a star spot on JV football. The coach told him, he could easily make varsity next year. Our huge high school looks more like a college campus.

We all share the trademark Dancer dimples, blue-black hair, and long black eyelashes and brown eyes. We look like our mom in coloring, but Andrew and Chase have dad's physique. Tall, broad shoulders and muscular footballers body. I on the other hand take after neither physically. I wasn't petite 5' 1" like mom or muscly and tall 6' 3" like dad. I was 5' 7" with rounded hips and a big butt. I was much to curvy but what can I say... I love my food! Luckily for me, i loved sports and burned of my love of all things pasta with track, cross country and soccer. 

I've been told by my best friend, that my brothers, Chase and Andrew are hot. I have to take CC's word for it, because honestly that's just gross. Both of my brothers have a prominent refined nose. I have a small nose, by comparison. I guess I look alright, but I don't usually have any boys come up to me. Well with the exception of CC's brother Mark Cortez and my arch nemesis, Jake Jackson. They don't count. I guess I was day dreaming again because  I didn't notice my best friend in the world CC walking over to me until she spoke and made me jump.

"Earth to Cheyanne, Earth to Cheyanne!" Charlotte yelled in my ear.

“Wow, what's up with today?” Beautiful CC's smile is way too big. “You better tell me what's going on.” I whispered yelled at her.

“Later. Just enjoy.” CC smirks, sitting closer by me. Like she was getting a ring side seat. “Wait a minute!”

Guys were making a line and giving me birthday hugs. A few, hold me a little to long for me to be comfortable with. “uh, CC. What's going on?” Her blonde hair swinging behind her, as she was giggling up a storm. “Gee, thanks Colton.” Colton smiled as he gave my cheek a kiss. As if that gave everyone else permission, I started getting cheek kisses from everyone else. “Corbin, what the f*ck!” I spluttered as Corbin grabbed my butt. He let go immediately, as Mark gave him a dirty look. “I'm sorry, Chey. I couldn't help myself.”

“Not forgiven.” I almost said it's ok, " I'm not a tomato."

I continue getting cheek kisses, Happy birthday wishes and cards from a whole lot of people I don't know. I'm ignored all school year until almost summer, and now all this? Something is going on. Chase and Andrew are getting the same treatment, except their kisses from girls seem to all be on the lips, with tongue.

“Disgusting, my brothers are men whores!” Mike and Mark laugh, I guess they heard me.

“Ok, my turn.” Mark, my surrogate brother gives me a hug and a card. Than Junior Mike Kennan gives me a kiss and hug. His lips are soft, and he smells nice. My toes curl. What am I thinking? Boys are bad and gross. But I feel like I can't breath, the lunch room is really getting too warm.

Mike finally let's go of my lips and I'm not the only one breathing hard. I guess he is feeling the heat in the lunch room too. “I thought I'd give you, your second kiss, been thinking about our kiss at the carnival. I can't wait until your party. I bought you something nice.”