Saving Jessica

Bellas POV
Today is the day the FBI ran me through the plan. I go to him and tell him everything zack did. I have to show him how much he hurt me. As he is peaking with me they will surround the house. I am dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a normal band shirt. I walked up to the door and knocked on the door tears in my eyes because of what happened to me in this house. When the door opened i seen the man who was closest to my father before john. He looks at me and when he sees that its me he smiles. His smile fades when he sees the tears.
B: please help me your the only one who knows him please.
He gave me a confused look and helped me inside. I seen Jessica and she looked so scared of him. Then she also looked worried about me she rushed to my side.
J: oh baby are you ok
B: He has been stalking me since i was taken from your custody. While i was here he he raped me. Please he has raped me 6 times since then harry stop him.
H: Your talking about zack.
I nodded
I heard Jessica gasp
J: i knew he would turn out just like you.
B: He kidnapped me but i had a lot of time to get the ropes he tied me with loose and i escaped.
J: if you don't get him to stop i will i mean it harry.
H: i will talk to him i told him to leave you alone that you were off limits. Why would he disobey me.
B: because he is obsessed with me.
H: wait how do you know this.
B: your mine bell always have been always will be my little silver bell i will always find you. I will always get to you and this time i wont let go. That was the last thing he said before he kidnapped me.
H: shit shit shit
Then just as he was about to leave the FBI barged into the house.
FBI: Isaac harald kelly your under arrest for kidnapping and unlawful containment.
He was taken out of the house and i hugged jessica.
J: look bella he is a lot more than someone who just adopted you he is your biological father and that makes zack your brother.
B: what
J: he is your father bella
B: but but my father is dead
J: no but your mom is he killed her.
B: really but i was always told they both died in a car crash.
J: that is what he made it look like.
B: i need you to go with agent Morgan he will get you to a safe place ok.
J: thank you bella i spent all this time trying to keep you safe but in the end you ended up saving me.
She walked away and in walked samoa and paul.
Sam: bella are you ok did he hurt you.
B: jessica she told me she told me he is my biological father and that he killed my mom. Made it look like he died to. I need to know if this is true.
P: we can get you in to talk to him if you want.
B: yes i need to know for sure and if she is right why he never told me.
We all walked down to the basement and it was all the same the chains were still in the same spot.
B: this is where it all happened as you can tell they almost never came down here.
P: yah everything is how it was explained to me.
Sam: is that where
B: yah it is
Sam: im sorry baby you will never have to go through that again.
B: yah and coming here gave me closure in a way so let get out of here.
We went to the police station and paul went and talked to jason. They walked over to me and jason looked at me.
J: we can run the dna if you want
B: please i need to know if its true and i need to talk to them both.
J: follow me
I was lead to a door.
J: if you need anything just scream an officer will be right out side.
He left me alone i took a deep breath and opened the door. When he looked up he smiled at me. I took the seat in front of him.
B: is what jessica told me true
H: which part
B: Are you my biological father
H: yes
B: Did you kill my mom
H: yes
B: so i could have had a good life if you did not kill her.
H: im sorry i was selfish she was going to take you and leave then turn me in to the fbi. I wanted to still be in your life. Im sorry baby girl i do and always will love you. B: i always have loved you you were the first guy who actually treated me like i was someone but now im going to have a good life and im going to live my dream. You can still see me every week on the wwe. I hope i can talk with you again dad.
I got up and kissed his cheek and was led to where zack is.
I walked in and he looked up he had a smirk on his face.
B: just so you know there was no way you could have had me.
Z: and why is that
B: im your sister your dad is my dad.
Z: wait what
B: He kidnapped your mom and forced her to marry him and had you. He then met my mom and had an affair when my mother found out she was going to take me and go to the fbi to save your mom. He killed my mother.
Z: that is why he was always so forgiving toward you he is the reason you were in foster care.
B: yup
Z: i raped my sister
B: yup this is good bye forever have fun rotting in a cell.
With that said i walked out head held high. This is the last time i will see zack and i might just visit my dad when i can. But it is finally all over. I can train and be what i have always wanted to. I can live my life and fully see what kind of relationship me and samoa can have. I can have a great family with john and nikki. I can be happy finally
_________________________________
Ok so that part is over. But the book is not we have another 5 to 6 chapters so its not done yet.