Broken in every way

AN( ok so in this chapter there is description of physical and sexual abuse. This is a fictional story and none of what is in it actually happened. If anyone reading this has gone through any of this stuff i suggest you call
1-800-799-SAFE (7233)  or for a rape crisis call 800.656.4673 this is in America. With all of that said please enjoy the story.)
____________________________________
When we got back to the house we all went and sat in my little living room. When everyone was settle i just happened to be next to samoa who said i would need support while telling this story. I began to speak.
B: ok so the only way to understand this is if i start from the begining when i was first adopted. I was 6 and that family wasn't that bad all i had to do was clean if i did things right i got to watch cartoons. The issue was if i did things wrong i would get hurt. It started as just soft slaps across my face.  Then escalating to kicking untill i broke 2 of my ribs and my wrist. I was taken back because i was removed from there. It was when i was 9 when i was adopted again by zacks family the kellys. For the first year zack was nice and he parents were amazing. When it was my 10th birthday is when it all started. Zack snuck into my room that night and told me there was a surprise for me in the basement. So he led me down there with a blind fold on my eyes when we got down there he was doing something soon my hands had chains around my wrists and he removed the blind fold. The chain was on a pully thing so he pulled it to wear i was just hanging there. He took out a knife and cut my night gown off of me. Then he slide off my underwear. I had on a bra and he cut that off too. I knew something was not right. So i went to scream for his mom and dad. When he seen he shoved my underwear in my mouth. Then said
Z: wouldn't want mom and dad to know how big of a slut you are.
His hands began to roam my body cupping what little bit of breasts i had at the time. He bite at them and sucked. His hands then went lower and i whimpered. I kept shaking my head no but he kept going soon his fingers were inside me and he was kissing up my neck. Then he left hickeys. When i heard his belt i knew he was taking my innocents from me. He came inside of me that night. I became pregnant. That was when i was removed from the home and was forced to have an abortion because i was only 10 and having that baby would have killed me. They never figured out who it was that raped me and i never said anything. By they i mean the state of ohio. 2 years later i was adopted again. I knew the family that adopted me it was zacks friend Joseph's family and zack was there waiting for me when they got me home. I was dragged down to the basement by the hair by zack and Joseph. There was a prison cot down there waiting for me. I was tied to it the ropes so tight i have permanent scars on my arms and legs. They took turns raping me i was tied to that bed naked for a week untill the home check. When they seen me blood was running down my wrists and soaked the bed under me. I had been in and out. Sometimes when i came too while one of them was on top of me. I counted 6 times but it could have been more. At the mall he said i was way off he said it was more like twenty times. He wanted to make it 21. For the last 5 years of my life he was everywhere i went. When ever i turned around he was there. He kept his distance but he was watching. I dont think he will ever leave me alone. Now he know who im with and he is going to come after me. He wont stop until he finds me. Next time he might just kill me. He is the reason im scared all the time he is why im so scared of men. He broke me in so many ways. I dont think i can ever be fixed.
Samoa was hugging me into him and after i was done he wiped the tears from my eyes with the pads of his thumb. I looked at nikki to see tears streaming down her face.
B: if y you want to send me back i understand. I will go pack my stuff.
N: Sweetie look at me
I looked at her
N: we will never send you back what you went through was horrible and im sorry you had to go through it. We can help you ok your our family and we never give up on family.
B: really
N: really sweetie we can keep you safe.
I nodded and ran to hug her
B: thank-you. You have no idea how much this means to me.
N: you dont need to thank me i am doing this because i care about you your my daughter whether it be from adoption or not your my daughter and i will protect you with my life ok.
I nodded and gave her a big grin.
B: id be honored if you would let me call you mom
N: i would love that bella
B: i have a mom i love you mom. Oh and sasha you an amazing best friend i dont know what i would do without you. Paige your the best mentor i could have asked for. Samoa your the person who showed me i dont have to be afraid of all the guys i meet and your definitely someone special to me.
Sam: ok enough with the sappy moments who wants to watch a movie.
N: cant john is taking me out to dinner.
Sas: cant your cousin will be here soon i have to pick him up at the airport.
P: im meeting foxy at a bar.
B: i will but i get to pick the movie. 
Sam: deal
We got up and went into the game/ multimedia room i walked up to the shelf and scanned the shelf until the one i wanted if found. I walked over to the dvd player and put the movie in. I went to the couch where samoa was sitting and sat next to him. When he seen the title he smirked
Sam: halloween are you a scary movie junkie
B: yup its funny how cliche they are.
Watching the movie kinda turned into a big cuddle session. My head on his chest and his arms around my waist. The weird thing is i feel safe in his arms safer then i ever have. I looked up at him to find he was already looking at me. Our eyes connected and it was like we were the only 2 people in the world we found ourselves leaning in. We were inches away i could feel his minty breath fan over my face when someone barged through the door.
My head snapped in the direction of the door where i seen sasha and her husband standing in the door way sasha had a big smirk on her face.
Sas: i caught you red handed you were kissing.
Sam: Almost kissing does not count you interrupted.
Sas: oops sorry i wanted sarath to meet my new bestie
Sar: hay yall
Sam: yall really sar
Sar: yes really and you must be bella its nice to meet you the big doof told me alot about you.
B: Yes i am nice to meet you too your Sasha's husband right?
Sar: yes yes i am and proud of it and may i say your ever more beautiful then samoa said.
B: wait he talks about me
Sar: yes all the time he wont shut about about how amazing and beautiful you are it gets kinda annoying actually.
Sam: sar shut the fuck up
I looked at him to see him blushing. I bit my lip to keep from giggling at him. As soon as i did that samoa groaned.
Sam: bella please dont do that.
B: dont do what
I asked confused.
Sam: ummm nothing im gonna head to bed i have a date to plan tomorrow.
He winked at me causing me to blush. He stood and i seen the tent in his pants and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. He did not look small at all down there. I turned and faced sasha.
Sas: might wanna try a cold shower first.
Sam: yah yah i know.
I let out a small yawn and as i did i heard two people say aww
B: what
Sas: you sound like a puppy when you yawn.
B: oh umm ok then
Sas: it makes you look even more innocent then you already do.
B: ok well i think im gonna head to bed to i have a big date tomorrow.
Sas: its also your birthday
B: yah yah
I waved her off and i went to my room to change into a pair short bootie shorts and a tank top. I walked to my bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.
Unknown POV
If that little slut thinks that she can get away from me she is sadly mistaken. She belongs to me. She is mine and only mine. Her body is mine her pretty little face is mine all of her is mine. I will never let her go. I will get her back and this time im keeping her. She will begging on her knees for me to kill her.     
Nikki's POV
After bellas story i walked into mine and johns bedroom and cried and sobbed into a pillow. What kind fo person would do that to such a sweet little girl. She is so sweet and innocent. While thinking this i felt the bed dip and two arms wrapped around me.
J: whats wrong baby
N: i know what happened to bella.
He tensed at this and sighed.
J: how bad.
N: s she was abused physically mentally a a and sexually. She was raped at least 7 times maybe more tied to a bed bleeding for a week straight. T thats why she is scared of guys that is why she flinches everytime you go near her.
J: How could someone want to hurt her. I will kill anyone who tries to hurt my baby girl.
I smiled in such a short time he has become very protective of her.
N: your cute you know that.
J: im not cute im sexy
N: you are already so protective of her.
J: yah she has my heart she could control me with one look already. She is my little angel and if anyone dares to touch even one little hair on her head they better run for there life. I will never let anyone hurt her again.
N: we need to get her a body guard.
J: any ideas on who.
N: maybe let me make a call
I grabbed my phone and dialed the number.
Unknown: hello
N: hay is this paul higgins
P: yes it is
N: hay paul its nicole garcia as in nikki bella
P: oh hi how are you
N: im good but i have a question. P: what is it?
N: are you still working from 1D
P: nope they are on break.
N: Do you want a job
P: who needs protecting.
N: its my daughter.
P: why.
N: She is being stalked he has been after her for almost 7 years he had assaulted her in many ways. You will be paid well and you and you family can stay in the guest house.
P: we will be there in 3 days.
N: thanks paul.
P: no thanks nikki anything for you child.
___________________________________
Ok so now you know why she is always so scared. They have got a body guard for her. Who is the unknown. Tell me what you think.