"Naoki!" Itachi shouted looking plain horrified

"bye~" she said, blood leaving both her mouth and wound.. but naoki still managed to give them a smile.. though it was more sad than anything..

She managed to hiraishin them to konoha.. now naoki was the one facing the masked man

Naoki already thought about the options she had left when she was done teleporting the two.. but there weren't many left.. in fact she was sure that she would be killed.. but no regrets..

The masked man was surprised to see a kid use hiraishin.. not only that but also because of how stupid she was to jump into the fight.. it kind of irritated him to see someone try and play hero..

naoki fell on her knees with her head to the ground, but she didn't whimper or tremble from the pain.. at this point in her life she and her body had already gotten used to pain..

Naoki looked up with her deep sky blue eyes staring, to her surprise, into a sharingan.. activated and all..

Naoki thought hard on who this could be.. and she came to the conclusion

"O-obito..san..?"

Naoki had heard many, many stories about team minato.. both fortunate and unfortunate.. she was told he was alive.. somewhere wondering with an eye missing.. since he gave it away to kakashi..

The man, who was indeed obito widened his eye, he had a small deja vu moment. Then he mentally slapped himself.. he should've noticed earlier.. but all this time he hadn't noticed her bright red hair..

This.. child.. is their child.. he thought

"You're obito rig-" she started but got interrupted by a coughing fit..

The kunai luckily didn't pierce trough any organs, but it inflicted enough damage to make her unable to move much..

"Why are you.. doing this.."

"Why? Because I lost someone precious to me, all because of this village!" He responded with pure disgust  

"You mean.. rin.. right? She wouldn't want you to do this.. everyone misses you.. and would welcome you back with open arms.." she said.. but she wasn't entirely being honest... she actually didn't know what would happen if he would return to konoha..

Obito was slightly wavering, because any mention of rin was still painful to him...

"What do you know, you're just a brat!" He shouted in anger

Naoki pulled out the kunai

"Rin.. she would.. have wanted.. you to.. become.. a.. splendid.. Hokage.." naoki finished looking into his eyes

obito gritted his teeth.. naoki's words didn't reach him, he was too far in the darkness.. but they made him think..
even if it was just slightly..

Obito teleported away, giving no second glance to the girl.. he decided to just go instead of killing her, since he wanted to test out her luck. Naoki's wound was still gushing out with blood.. it would be no surprise if she bled out and died..

"Wai-" she tried to reach out to him but he was already gone

'Kid, you need some serious treatment or you'll die.. Stay conscious.. someone will definitely come'

'I.. kno..w.. but I.. ca..n't..'

Naoki fell down.. unconscious and all

'.. shit'

Kurama was slightly in panic but he was so thankful that she made it out with just that injury..

---