Uncle Gregory Pt1

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you ready to go?"

"Yeah," they walked out the door.

As Isla left the Kash and Grab or the night, she kissed Kath before walking out of the store. She walked outside into the cold air and started walking down the street.

"Boo!" A voice called out, startling Isla.

"Manny!" Isla said when she realised who it was.

"You miss me?" Kyle ask, leaning against a wall.

"What are you doing here?" Isla asked.

"Waiting to walk you home, silly," Manny replied. He came over and started walking Isla home. When they got to the house, Manny insisted on coming in. So, they were sitting on the couch, watching TV and Carly was sitting on the floor, playing with her action figures. Manny moved closer to Isla. She immediately got up.

"Uh, do you...uh, want another beer?" She stuttered.

"Okay. Uh, but don't be too long!" Manny replied. Isla hurried into the kitchen. Manny leant over to Carly and whispered in her ear.

"Hey! Scram! Get out of here!" He said to her.

"Fine. Whatever," Carly said as she got up.

"You're leaving?" Isla said to Carly as she was heading back into the living room.

"Yeah. Enjoy getting herpes," Carly remarked, going upstairs. Isla hesitantly walked back into the living room and set the beers down on the coffe table. She sat next to Manny on the couch. There was a moment of silence, until Manny lunged himself on top of Isla, and started kissing her. Isla tried to stop him.

"Wait! Manny I don't think we should-"

"It's ok. I have one," Manny cut Isla off, pulling a condom out of his pocket. He started unbuttoning her jeans as Isla struggled.

Meanwhile, outside, Terri was dropping Freddie off

"So what happened with that girl, uh, Stella, was it?" Terri asked. Freddie sighed.

"Those kids, they really love you," he said, ignoring the question.

"So I take it you two broke up?" Terri said, going back to her original question.

"What?"

"Well...I just assumed, I mean you came with me to the banquet...so?" Before Freddie got a chance to answer, the front door opened and Manny rushed out.

"Fuck you! Bitch!" He called out as he ran down the street. Freddie sighed.

"Okay, who did what to Manny Milkovich?!" He called as he went inside.

...

Lil and Kyle sat on the side of the train tracks, watching and listening as the trans went past.

"What's wrong with your dad? Why can't he ever leave the house?" Lil spoke up after a while. Kyle sighed.

"What's wrong with your mom? Why is she such a drunk?" He replied. Lil sighed and sat up. "Is that a hickey?" Kyle asked when he saw the mark on her neck.

"Nah, I burnt myself with a curling iron. That is a hickey," she showed him the mark on the other side of her neck.

"Who from?" Kyle asked.

"Eddie Morrissey," Lil answered. Kyle looked at the hickey and scoffed.

"Amateur,"

"What's it like with my mom living at your house?" Lil asked.