Jay Park - MLY - Kiss

Jay POV

We just both breathe calmly..

Inhale...

Exhale...

'Got to believe in magic~ tell me how two people find each other?~ in a world that's full of strangers~~ "

The music takes over and I smiled. I never felt this relaxed.

"Is it really magic? You know... How two different people felt the same thing at the same time? Like they were not complete strangers before..."

She talks and before I could answer, she ask again, looking up still.

"Have you felt that magic before? Have you been so deep in love?"

Her words left my mouth agape. As if I was under a spell. I'm talkative as hell, why am I not able to answer such simple questions? It just won't process right now.

She let out a chuckle as I ran out of words from her questions. I smiled at her, a genuine one. A real one. I don't even know why.

"Well me, I haven't been. You know I don't really wish but I'd like to have someone who would be there to love and appreciate me. Things won't really matter, just him and me.."

She continues, smiling but her eyes goes teary as she recites what's in her heart and head. She sounds so gloomy. I wanna hold her.

Just when she glances at me. I took her lips on mine.

Slowly....

She is kissing me back...

----