Simon Dominic - Babe

Babe~ When are you coming home? I missed you already~ It's Friday, you already know what happens every Friday night. Hmm?

You spoke through your phone, roaming around the bedroom of your boyfriend (Simon) while pouting, longing for him. He was busy from the SMTM5's US tour for days already.

Baby, you know I missed you more. But I can't just ruin the schedule. And I know it's Friday so...

Simon replied trying to explain but you cut him off. Plopping down on the bed, you scrunches your nose from his excuses.

You know it's Friday, and still, you're not here yet. I missed you babe. It's almost a week and you're not in my sight yet. Your hands holding me, your lips on mine, us two in this bed. I want you and your...

You frowned through the phone childishly, pouting as you heard him chuckled as you talk.

Me.. and my friend?

He asked you and chuckled again.

You, and your TIME! Hmm. And your friend..

You said almost mumbling the last words, sulking already, hearing him talks to his friends from the background.

Hmp. I hate you! Goodbye now.

You ended the call and rolled on the bed, whining as you hit the pillow with Simon's face on it. Mumbling how you hate and miss him at the same time.

I hate you! I hate you! hmp..

You groaned and throw the pillow on the other side of the bed. Looking at Simon's charming face in it, contemplating... You went to get and hug the pillow again, pouting.

Hmm. But I miss you so much...

You muttered as you hug it tight as you stood up in the middle of the bed. Nuzzling your face against the pillow, you startled as you heard the front door unlocked. No way it's not him, both of you only have keys for his apartment.

Babe, is that you?

You said loud enough, slowly getting off the bed, hugging the pillow.

Simon. Babe.. Is that you??

You asked again but no one answered. Flinching as you heard the noise again, you grab one of your stilettos, slowly opening the bedroom door. The lights were off in the living room so you widened your eyes as they werent sharp enough to see in the dark, tiptoed towards where the switch was. You wondered.

Holding your stiletto, going nearer the lights switch, you squeak in fear as somebody grabs you from your back, you hit the arms with your shoe as you struggles from the grip. He groaned and let go of you.

Ahh.. Is that how you wanna show me how you missed me?

Simon said as he turn the lights on, revealing himself to you, caressing the part of his arm where you hit so much. Gummy smiling as he look at your frustrated face.

Ugh. Do you think it's funny?

You glared at him and sighed, you walked past him but he stopped you as he hugs you from behind.

Okay. I'm sorry babe. I missed you more~ And I just wanna surprise you.

Simon muttered tiredly as he hugs you tighter, nuzzling face on your nape.

Don't babe me. You almost killed me awhile ago.

You replied, exhaling as you rolled your eyes.

Baaabe~

He teased as he hovers his cheek on yours, planting small kisses on your shoulder and the crook of your neck. You can't help but smile at what he is doing.

Aigoo.. I said don't babe me...

You said as you bit your lip, facing him, you wrapped his arms around your waist.

Hm? Babe.. babe... babe......

He mumbled inbetween the smooch he plants on your lips. You puckered your lips in respond, snaking your arms around his nape.

Hmn~ I missed you so much babe. And if you will surprise me again, not like that, I was so scared. Hmm. You did behave, right?

You asked and smiled as he nodded, enjoying what he's been doing to your lips. He held you up towards the bedroom and started "doing the do".

[Aye~ How ya'll doin'?? Tell me your thots guys, stay tuned in for more AOMG scenes 😆🙌🙆💋 - Xanies]