Jay Park - Me Like Yuh

Cast - Jay and You

'You better lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go. You only got one shot. Do not miss your chance to blow cause opportunity comes once in a lifetime~ You better---'

Eminem's Lose Yourself played on your phone as it was your alarm sound, you get up once you heard it, feeling motivated at that moment. You are the tough type. You went to bed early just to get up early. You don't wanna waste a single minute since your life right now is considered a second life already because of your dark childhood. No parents, no companionship. You was raised in orphanage back then. So you're thankful for today that you have woke up again and stay on the grind. Though just you're tough, doesn't mean you are always alone. You're actually friendly and an animal lover. It's just.. You enjoyed going out alone, no man, no cry.

Sunday 7am

Since it was a bright sunny day, you decided to go and walk your puppies out named Andy and Morry, both were adopted not shopped.

You put your tight jogging suit on after fixing yourself, warming your fitted body up after couple of minutes and went out, not minding to even brush your hair since it's a pixie cut.

And because of that, you're always mistaken for being a guy, you're height is 5'6, have a well toned body and the power of androgyny in your face is just undeniable. But you like it, you're not that girly girl type tho.

You get to hold your puppies' leashes as you started to walk, humming as you feel the cold breeze against your skin. You smiled in every familiar faces in that park, since you go out in everyday routine.

You started to jog around the park, being lead by Andy and Morry, allowing the positive vibes of the nature get into you. You just love the feeling of being free.

Eventually after couple of minutes as you got a bit tired, you relaxed on a bench under the shadow of a huge tree. Making your puppies drink as you put out water for them, you gulped on your own bottled water, watching Andy and Morry, you suddenly heard a cry, not from a baby but a puppy.

You looked around and followed where it is coming from until you saw a poor puppy tied on his own leash and it's paw was injured, you sighed in pity but then smiled and get it up, sitting back on the bench as you get a medkit on your bag, having the poor puppy on your lap, you take care of it, being able to clean it's injury. Petting him as if you were the owner.

You managed to hug the three puppies as they try to lick your face and snuggled on your side, you chuckle in happiness.

"Hey that's my dog! That's my dog bro!" You heard a voice of a man coming from the back so you turned your face to see him still giggling, his face was so small, he look mad and worried at the same time, holding a puppy on his left arm, he went towards you, saying the same thing again.

"Alright alright, how can you prove this cute puppy is yours?"  You replied as you look up at him as he get infront of you, grabbing away the injured puppy. But you held it still.

"He is mine, his name is Oscar, you see?" He said showing you the part of the leash that has name Oscar on it as he scoffed grabbing him completely from your arms.

You hissed in return and chuckled mockingly. "I know, I saw the name already when I rescued him, he was injured, don't you know that? So be careful holding him." What an irresponsible onwer you are?! You said in your thought as you look at Oscar, petting him.

The guy then check him worriedly. Maybe he actually thought I'm a guy too. Haha. You smiled because of that and look straight at him as you noticed he was staring already at you, confused. You barely look up since you're almost as tall as him. He was surprised how close your face to him so he stepped back a bit.