Gray - Errthing's Good

You fell asleep waiting for Gray to arrive home, lounging down on the bed, you snuggled on his pillow.

---2am---

Gray reached home, unlocking the door quietly, yawning as he stepped in and closed it. He realized you were asleep already as you won't get to answer his calls when he was on his way already.

Sneaking inside the bedroom, not wanting to wake you up from your peaceful sleep. He stared at you with his tired eyes as he sat down on the floor facing you as you seems luminous with the light coming from the lamp on the nightstand.

He enjoys the view, smiling as he cherish the moment he gets to watch you everytime he comes home so late. He gently touched your face and carefully pins some strands of your hair behind your ear. He stays in that position for awhile, and moved just as you flinch a bit, hugging the pillow tighter.

Sunghwa~ what time is it again? Hmn?~

You mumbled knowing that he had arrived, sensing his stares while you're asleep. He only smiled as he pecks your temple after he get up and remove his jacket, putting it on his swivel chair.

Well. It's almost 3am ma'am.

He answered as he went to his closet and change his clothes, yawning audibly, he went to the bed next to you.

Hmn. I missed you babe~ Have you eaten dinner well? Did you take a power nap at work? You sure you're drinking a lot of water? Hm? How do you feel?

You asked continously, wrapping both arms around him as you slowly opens your eyes to look up at him, propping your chin on his chest, you smiled cutely and put a small peck on his lips. He chuckled as he looks down at you, lightly pinching your nose as he answers.

Aigoo. I missed you more baby. And yeah, I did ate dinner well. I did take power naps. I'm drinking lots of water. And I'm feeling good. I have you in my arms now. Everything's so good.

He smiled and pecks your lips twice in reply. You giggled as he started tickling you on the sides, attacking your face with small kisses, slowly hovering his built over you.