(Late) NatZa Week: Confession

Author's Note: It's been awhile since a last updated, sorry guys, a lot has happened in the last few months. I finally managed to get my driver's license and I had to get a new job.

Other than that, I think I'm finally good for a few weeks. Let's begin again. Same deal as other chapters, I got 2 prompts left to finish then I can start with the requests. Hope you like this chapter.

"A confession sometimes isn't just about telling someone you like them, sometimes it's about telling the people you love some of the greatest news you've ever received." ~ Anonymous'

Evening finally came over Magnolia Town. As the birds in the sky migrated to away from the city, a tinted orange was over the atmosphere.

It had been a long day for the mages over at Fairy Tail. A few were drinking, relaxing as the day ended. Others slept on tables, passed out after drinking way too much or like Lucy or Levy, some read.

It was peaceful unlike other days. Maybe it was because a certain pink headed mage wasn't there to start fights like he usually would. Or stir some destruction with his fire. Regardless, it was peaceful.

"Hey Lucy, has Natsu come back yet?" Erza had asked her fellow blonde friend.

Lucy took her eyes away from her book and stared at the scarlet haired mage in her right direction. "Not that I know of," she answered. "He's been away on a mission if I recall correctly."

"He's been away for about a week already…" Erza sighed, taking a seat next too her friend. She was right though, it had been a week since Natsu and Happy left for a job, though she can't recall the mission they took.

Lucy took notice of her Erza's small actions: her sad worrisome face, her right finger lightly tapping the table and her left hand and arm pressed against her face as she leaned on it. "Are you worried, Erza?" This was the first time the scarlet haired mage had shown such expression for the pinkette.

"Worried?" Was she that easy to read, Erza wondered. "Me? Worried?" She tried to play it off.

"It's okay to be worried you know," Lucy placed her book down, now taking her full attention to Erza. "But knowing Natsu and Happy, I'm sure they're just doing something stupid now."

"I know but it's been a week, surely by now they'd be home already." Erza rolled her eyes in annoyance now, quickly changing her mood.

"You know ever since you and Natsu came out to the Guild as a couple, you've been acting more worried about Natsu, ya know?" Lucy told her, observing her past actions.

At this point it was no secret that she and the Salamander were indeed a couple. It surprised many in the Guild other than a few.

Erza sighed back onto the chair, Lucy was right, she had become more worrisome of Natsu's actions but who could blame her? The love of her life is a destructive pyromaniac who always gets into trouble. "I guess you're right about that."

"Why do you still have your battle armor?" Though it wasn't peculiar for Erza to have her armor equipped every now and then, it still raised some question for Lucy considering they are at the Guild, surely she could wear something more relaxing.

"Sometimes I forgot I have it equipped," Erza lightly chuckled at herself. She quickly used her magic to change into something less armory and more comfy, and that was her usual sleeveless white top. "Better."

"Here you go Erza." Miraja email brought over another slice of cheesecake and placed it on the table for Erza.

"Thanks Mira." Erza told her before she went off to another table.