First Day of Training

"VALARIE, WAKE UP BREAKFAST IS READY,". I woke up with the door banging, I look at the digital clock on my bedside table. 7:00. I'm up just give a few minutes to freshen up I'll be down soon, I told the person who I will be assuming is Ben to go down without me because I ain't showing up with a bad breath and bed head. After about 5 minutes I was out of my room, wearing a black skater skirt with a black tank top and a jean jacket and black combat boots, heading straight to the dining area to eat breakfast with my bottle of blood and a leg to go with my breakfast. OHAYO MINNA, I greeted everyone in the dining room, I sat myself down in between Toby and Lj and I put my bottled blood down on the table while I was getting myself some bacon and pancakes . Before I eat the delicious looking food on my plate I went straight into the kitchen to cook my leg on the stove. When I come back all of them are staring at me like I was an alien that just landed on their back yard. What?, I asked them. "What are you doing inside the kitchen cooking while you have an already prepared breakfast here on the the table?," Slender asked. I was cooking a leg, if I don't eat a body part at least once a day that food on the table will be gone in a blink of an eye, I told them. I didn't wait for another one speak so I sat myself down and started to eat my breakfast. As I was about to drink my blood Lj asked "Is that blood Valarie?,"

Yeah, I simply told him. "Why are you drinking it?," Jane asked. Because if I don't something bad will happen to me and you guys are just gonna get annoyed and if your also wondering why I know this, 8 years ago I started feeling something weird about me and I tried ever medicine that my victim's house had but didn't do shit so I tried drinking their blood and it works like a charm, I told them so that they wouldn't have to ask anymore question about me and my weird appetite. After we finish breakfast Slendy told me that training will start in an hour so I have to pick whom ever I want to go with to help me train and Slendy also told me that every training session has to end with a little duel. I still have a few minutes left to prepare myself so what better way to kill time is to watch anime. I was searching for Masky and Hoodie so that we could continue watching Fairy tail. I found them in their rooms just doing their own thing. Masky-chan Hoodie-san, lets watch some Fairy tail, I told them will doing puppy eyes so that they would have to say yes. "On it," Masky said as he was already setting up the computer for us to watch some anime. we started where we left off and continued watching, of course I only have time to watch one episode because each episode is 23 minutes long and I have to pick someone to be my partner for the day. After one episode I immediately went to my room to get ready and to think who will be my first training partner, I changed into shorts and tank top and rubber shoes. I'm gonna pick Ej because remember the tv thing, yeah and because before we end the session there's gonna be a little duel so its gonna be an opportunity to get back at him. After a few minuted of preparing Slender knocked on my door telling me to go to the training room with the selected member to be my partner. Ej come on your gonna be my partner for the day, I told him, "ughhhh do I have to,"
Yes because if you don't I'm gonna tell Slendy, I told him.
"Fine, let's get this over with," he told me.
Thank you, I told him. We went to the training room which is like two basketball courts merge together and then we started training.

~Time Skip~

We have been training for hours now and its about time for the duel. Slendy invited everyone just to watch whose gonna win, some even bet on it. "Ready," Slendy said and I was in my fighting stance so does Ej. "Go,"
Ej tried to punch me in the face but I dodge it and I punch him in the stomach and tripping him pinning him down on ground. I won, I announcing it to everybody while leaving Ej their in the floor still lying down. Before I could went out the door I told Ej, that's for taking the remote from me. After the training I went straight to my room to freshen up and to go to Masky-chan's to watch some more anime. Well after a couple of hours watching Fairy tail I finally went to bed.

EJ's POV

As I lay there on the ground I felt my cheeks getting warm. Damn that woman can make a man's dead black heart beating again. I got up and quickly went to my room to change and go on a hunt to think about what happened today.