Rescue

It was finally time, Cortes went about his job as usual. He had to appear as casual as possible which for him was easy. He had Alot of practice looking furious.

The fights he was scheduled in we're one after the other. Mostly young adults so he handled them as quickly yet gently as possible.

Hey he Is the good guy here after a year or so he's learned how to satisfy the Sphere.

"And the Blockbuster continues his winning streak with fifteen victories . "

The crowd cheered always happy to see a slaughter fest. Cortes just stood there , arms crossed. You'd have to be sick minded to enjoy this in his opinion.

" A winner as usual I see. The plan is falling in place."

Tak nodded looking at Diwan. "Looks like it. Is it time?"

Diwan smirked. "Yes she's more then ready. "

He addressed the crowd . "Please welcome back after a few months hiatus Rebel!"

Rebel walked out of the opposite entrance facing Cortes. She wasn't herself, she was wearing a black and white Sphere uniform. Her hair was tied back in a bun.

The strangest thing though was her eyes. Instead of storm green they were electric blue.

Cortes might have thought that was a good look for her...If she wasn't openly attacking him.

He slid away from a blast. "Rebel what are ya doin' snap out of it!"

"What Did you do?" Tak watched Rebel. Minorly concerned.

"None of your concern, she belongs to the Sphere now. Finish him!"

Rebel jumped high aiming a ground punch at Cortes' head. He caught it and held on even if the energy​ burnt his hands.

Diwan jumped down into the ring. " Now Cortes if you'll be so generous as to tell me where the rebel base is?"

"Go jump off a block."

"Ooh Not very friendly, Rebel shock him."

Rebel did so singing his hair and clothes.

" Just say when."

Cortes just took it. " I can do this all night Diwan. What did ya do to Rebel?!"

"It's nothing really just a little light control. You'd be amazed at how influencing the right light wave can be."

Cortes heard a familiar sound behind her. " Aye and you'd be surprised at what a life time of fighting teaches ya!"

He grabbed Rebel's wrist making her blast hit Diwan. "Sorry lass gotta do it." Then knocked her out as well.

Christophe was piloting the Nazaire just underneath the ring. " This thing is a beast! I love it."

"Yeah well don't get too attached it's your brother's. Speaking of shouldn't we be Over the...."

He was interrupted hearing a this on the front deck. " Nevermind."

"Huh Marcus made a good call setting those mattresses there. "

Wayan ran out as they flew away, he slid smirking.

"Heh am I interrupting a moment Cortes~?"

Cortes rubbed his head noticing he was half on top of Rebel.

"Oh shutup ....Just help me get her...In."

He finally noticed the ship itself, he had to say if he never knew material love before he knew it now.

"Mine definitely Mine."

"Somehow Marcus knew you'd say that. Let's get the girl down."

They both supported her in. The hard part was over, the Harder part was just starting.