The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club

Once more we were kidnapped but, I wasn't shocked at all but, as we sat in the car I started laughing.  "Hey Mark?" "Yeah?" "What's wrong with  Kioshi?" "Lack of sleep he was up all night again but, this time it was because he had to do a show for the role he got." "Mark." I said in a silly voice but, I couldn't control how I acted "Yes Kioshi?" "Can I use you as a pillow?" "Yes." I soon fell asleep.

  Marks POV

     Kioshi soon fell asleep "Poor Kioshi. He always pushes himself to much with work it's gonna drive him insane. Haruhi I know they tell you to work hard but, don't do what you'r brother dose don't push yourself so much you end up in a hospital." "Wait what." "Last year Kioshi had a heart attack caused by him pushing himself to much." Sam nodded "He works so hard." I sat there petting Kioshi's hair as he slept.

  Kioshi' POV

  When I woke up I was at the beach "Were am I?" Soon some girls came over and I put two and two because, I recognized these girls from our school. "Hello Kioshi." "Hello ladys how are you on this fine day?" "Were good how are you?" "Better now seeing your lovely faces." The girls giggled and left and soon I feel a person pull me into there lap "You'r awake." "Yes I am Mark." "You need to sleep more we don't need you to have a heart attack again." "I'll be fine don't worry about me i'll be fine." Suddenly some girls came up to us and said Haruhi was in danger. I quickly got up by the time I got there Haruhi was pushed off the cliff I quickly jump in and all I hear is "Mark go after him his stress is going over again." I had grabbed Haruhi and handed her to Mark who brought her to land and I slowly made it back were Haruhi and Tamaki were fighting when I felt a lot of pressure "M-mark." I say as loud as I can. He looks at me wide eyes and runs over to me and grabs me "We need a doctor." Is all I hear as things get fuzzy.

Marks POV

   "We need a doctor." I say picking Kioshi up "He's having a heart attack." We quickly make it to the house and lucky Koyoyo already had someone coming to take a look at Haruhi. Soon the doctor had come out of his room and given us his medicine and left. I went into Kioshi's room and put his head on my leg and started petting his hair and then slowly drifted off.