NO SLEEP

(I watched 13 reasons why and let's just say I cried a lot)
Harry

1 am no sleep

4 am still no sleep

But I could slowly feel my puffy red eyes fall closed, that is until I heard a knock on my front door.

Good, I didn't want to sleep. All I'd be able to think of is my kid, imagining how bad of a father I'd be if Leslie actually did have it...if she was ever pregnant in the first place.

I sniffle and stand up from my bed, I had been crying all night and I was sure my green eyes were a lighter shade than they were suppose to be, dark bags under my eyes.

Besides that, who was at my door at 4:30 in the morning?

When I swung my door open I was about ready to close it back but I didn't, all I could do was stare at him.

His nose was pierced now, hair dyed a light grey. He changed his looks quickly. I couldn't push him away no matter how much I wanted to, but at this moment I need my best friend, Zayn.

"I'm gay" he blurts.

I let out a dry chuckle and nod my head slowly, "I know Z" I whisper, my voice cracked and dried like a desert.

"And you look like shit" he added.

"Well I've got a lot to tell you" I manage to croak out and and he nods walking past me and removing his red bomber jacket.

When I told Zayn all that happened he only shaked his head before using his favorite quote on me, "Your life is such a movie" I laugh quietly and run my hands through my curls.

"Yeah...it is" I agree.

"So...are you going to talk to Leslie?" He asked.

"I don't think I can face her".

"And what about-" he pauses for a moment "what about Myra? Are you with her?" A feel a pinch in my heart and I shake my head.

"We're just...he-helping each other" I say, more as if I was convincing myself.

"You know as shitty as it sounds, I used Myra as an experience...I didn't enjoy fucking her at all" he looks at me, his eyes asking if he could go on and I only nodded.

"That day, I went to her crying because I needed advice. Me and Cole messed around a little and I wasn't sure how to feel about it...so I asked her, she was pissed at you so she told me to use her as a test...she told me that if I couldn't get off with her but I could get off with Cole then I should admit to myself that I was gay and it actually helped as crazy as it sounds" I nod my head slowly.

"How are you and Cole then?"

"Oh, the sex is a bit new but...it's be-" I cut him off with a groan.

"Don't go into detail" he chuckles lightly.

"I'm glad you're happy"

"Well, I'll truly be happy when you are" he confesses.

A/N: Short chapter LOVE YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY MESSAGE MORE AND MSG ME IF INTERESTED.