TRAVELS

Harry

-

"HEY HAZZ, its Zayn! It's been 5 months mate where are you? You have to let me know if you're alive send me a text or something. Where the fuck are you?" I listen to one of Zayns weekly voice mails but I didn't dare listen to Myra's they always involved crying and yelling and cursing and it was too much for me.

Leslie and I did exactly as we said we would, travel.

So far we visited London, Paris, Texas, California, Hawaii and now we are in Florida and I was sure this was our last stop before heading back to New York. It was a bit awkward between Leslie and I in the beginning. The long drives during the night, the silent flights from country to country, state to state.

You could say I've gotten use to her again, very use to her. We have sex a lot, it was as if our young love tragedy never even existed.

My stutter has also gotten better and as happy as I should be about all these things I wasn't. Not most of the time at least, because I was still hurting.

"Harry?" Leslie furrows her eyebrows waving a hand in my face.

I glance up at her and she smiles pointing to the Mickey Mouse ears on top of her head, "I got you a pair too" I squint my eyes.

"Not just five minutes ago you were yelling and crying" for no reason may I add.

"I think my period is finally coming on" she shrugs and I nod my head slowly.

"More voice mails from them?" I nod my head and she sighs sitting down beside me.

"Maybe it's time we g-go back?" I look at her and she looks back at me.

"I don't want to...I'm having so much fun with you, Harry I lov-

"Leslie" I warn.

She huffs and throws the Mickey Mouse ears across the hotel room. She was going to have another one of her tantrums, the third one today.

"Wait wait" I stop her grabbing her wrist, "how about we go out and visit the big castle, yeah?" I say as if speaking to a child and she nods her head.

I smile and grab her hand.
-

It took days for me to convince Leslie to get on the New York flight with me and she said yes, but as we were packing our things (which wasn't much) she says.

"I don't want to go" I let out a frustrated groan and glance over at her.

"Les...what's your p-problem?" I furrow my eyebrows and she crosses her arms over one another, she had been acting so bipolar lately and it was on of the reason I wanted to get away from her and go back to New York.

You're probably thinking 'oh he wants to go back to New York to see Myra' and as sick as it sounds you're fucking right. She hurt me, but I can't seem to get out of her grip.

Of course I wasn't going to just forgive her, but I did want to see her... make sure she's okay.

"I know if we go back, things will go back to how they were before"

"What's so bad about that?" She rolls her eyes and stands up, sitting on the bed.

"I'm not going" I sigh and zip up my only suitcase.

"Fine" she lets out a small sarcastic chuckle.

"You're going without me?"

"I'll leave you money to get a flight whenever you feel the need" she shakes her head.

"Harry, we've been traveling all over and now you want to stop? Why? Because you can't get that bitch out of you mind, because your obsessed and delirious!" she yells.

I slip on my sweater, ignoring her.

"Harry" she cries.

I ignore her once again and walk to the door, my suit case in hand.

"Please" she sobs.

I walk out of the door, closing it behind me, leaving Leslie all alone in a Disney Land hotel.