Forgive and Forget

Začať od začiatku

"Miranda?" Robbie snapped me out of my thoughts and I shook my head to clear my mind.

"Sorry, what?"

"Can we be friends?" He asked again. I looked into his eyes. God damn his beautiful eyes. I nodded my head slowly, still looking into his mesmerizing eyes.

Out if no where, he wrapped his arms tightly around me and out his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel him smile against my skin.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. He had his forehead up against mine. I glanced down at his lips and up at his eyes. I kept repeating this and he began smirking. Okay. Did I want to kiss him?

No.

Yes.

No.

I don't know!

I guess it didn't matter what I wanted. Before I could even do anything, he pressed his lips onto mine and began kissing me. His lips moved passionately, yet roughly, against mine. I gave in. I kissed him back. Our lips molded together and he moved his hands down my back. I wrapped my arms lightly around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

Don't ask me why I'm doing this.

I heard a slight sound behind us, but ignored it.

"Um... Miranda?" A familiar voice spoke up. I completely froze and pulled away from Robbie, not wanting to turn around. Robbie looked up at her and bit his lip awkwardly. I sighed and turned around the face a wide eyed and confused Ella.

Oh god.

I awkwardly waved my hand and looked at her, managing a smile. "Hey... Ella..." I bit my lip and she stalked over to me. She grasped onto my arm tightly and pulled me away from him. She pulled me out of the classroom and into the hallway.

"What the hell Ella?" I harshly whispered as I yanked my arm away from her.

"What are you doing!? You have a boyfriend! And he has a girlfriend-"

"What?" I asked, totally confused. He has a girlfriend?

"Ya, Amber Mola. She's his lab partner."

My eyes widened. I didn't know he had a girlfriend... He kissed me. Twice! Oh my god that poor girl. Wait, why poor her? Shes prettier than me! I'm so doomed.

Am I jealous..?

Yes.

No.

Yes!

No!

Geez, my thoughts really are a fucking mess.

"C'mon, let's go back to lunch. You haven't eaten anything yet." She latched her hand onto my arms and pulled me to the cafeteria, leaving Robbie to get back for himself.

Before we entered, I stopped her. "Please don't say anything to the guys." I begged. Liz had a tiny crush on Robbie and Christian and I didn't wanna break her heart. Plus, everyone thinks I hate Robbie. I mean who wouldn't hate someone that hurt you?

She thought for a second then looked at me. "Fine." I let out a breath of relief and she pulled me into the lunchroom. We still had about 15 minutes left to eat.

When we got to our table we saw Robbie was already there. I guess me and Ella shouldn't have gone to the bathroom.. I silently sat down with Ella and everyone turned there attention to us.

"Where were you? Wheres Ashton?" Mackenzie asked.

"Oh, he um... He had to go back home. His mom needed him. Yeah." I nodded my head and turned back to my food, while I got a confused glare from Robbie. I decided not to tell everyone right now. I could just keep a little secret between a Robbie, Jessica, and I.

Wow. I really don't need any more secrets right now. Ella doesn't even know what happened, but she does know that I was sucking face with Robbie. Liz knows I was almost rapped my James, which might I add, is nowhere to be seen. Robbie and the girls know I was starving myself...

Could life be anymore of a secret?

-------------------------------

After 4 period, I had dance. I missed my first dance class yesterday, so I was really excited to go today. I was assigned to Hip Hop, my favorite style.

I ran into the locker room and changed into a black crop top with matching, baggy sweats. I threw my hair into a messy pony tale and brought my dance bag with me into the room. It contained, my clothes, water bottle, and phone.

After 15 minutes of stretching, we finally got to listen, and rehearse, to the song.

Apparently, we were doing a mix with ballet. The ballet dancers would dance to a lyrical song, while the hip hop side would dance in our own style. The music was combined so it sounded really good.

There was only about 5 dancers own each side. Surprisingly, Christian was on the hip hop side. He was the main from our group, while a girl named Carly was their main ballerina. I was in back with 3 other guys and girls. The other side was completely made up of girls. Obviously.

Halfway threw the dance, we got a water break. While drinking my water, I ran straight into Christian.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I grabbed the hem of my shirt and tried wiping off the water, he just chuckled and looked down at me.

"Miranda, your fine." Wow. I haven't ever really heard his voice... I guess Robbie might've told him were cool now.

I backed away from him and laughed. "Your amazing. You know, at hip hop."

"You too. I really like this dance, surprisingly. I usually only do my own things with my own group, but this is a change."

"Do the guys know you like to dance?" I asked out of curiosity.

He shook his head. "No, they think I'm at free period right now."

"Ah." I nodded my head, but was caught off when my dance teacher called us back to finish the day off.

Right before the dance teacher could turn on the music, a loud scream came from outside, peircing our ears.

What the hella fuck was that??

|| Yay new chapter! Kinda a filler... But yayyyyyy Miranda and Robbie kissed!! Ohmygod.

-RobbieRehab