↳ V.A. Background Story

"I love you, thank you for being there when my parents died and thank you for still being there for me"
—Violet to Victoria in 'Love Bites'

     "I love you, thank you for being there when my parents died and thank you for still being there for me"          —Violet to Victoria in 'Love Bites'

•E A R L Y L I F E•

     Violet Argent-Hale was born on July 6th, 1994 in Brighton, England. She was born to biological parents Kristine Argent and Peter Hale, brother of Talia Hale. She was the only daughter of the two, being a product of an affair. Kristine had the affair with Peter Hale while married to husband, Andrew Argent.

     An affair that with time got exposed as to which Andrew and Kristine parted their separate ways. Not long after the couple got back together, keeping the truth about Violet's biological father from everyone including Violet herself.

     Violet was raised by parents Kristine Argent and Andrew Argent, son of Gerard Argent. She was taught self defence since a very young age. Violet was raised in her home town until the age of 4 before moving to Beacon Hills, California. She was a very active child and extremely intelligent for her age at the time.

At Beacon Hills she learned skills such as archery and knife throwing at a target. She had overdeveloped senses due to her werewolf genes, serving as an advantage in her activities, but never fully developed the gene.

Her aunt, Kate Argent, was linked to the murder of several members of the Hale family causing the family to move back to England in 2003. She spent the rest of her childhood in England and most of her teen years.

Violet was raised to follow her family's tradition of being hunters of the supernatural, specifically werewolves. She was highly trained by her parents and family from 1995 to 2012, the year of her parents death.

     As the years progressed and Violet understood better what creatures she hunted, she started doubting herself. She thought for a very long time of there being a possibility that she was a supernatural being. She never got her answer nor did she ever asked, scared of the response she might get or how she would be treated afterwards.

     She never stopped doubting her true nature and even once doubted her parents. She in one occasion thought to find proof of who she really was in a journal her mother once left open on the kitchen table. The following day when Violet went to check on the book, it was gone. She never saw the journal ever again.

With the journal disappeared her suspicions about her parents and her senses, the advancement of her training limited her mind to think about one thing only, hunting, which allowed her to forget about her burning questions and live a rather normal life for a hunter.

Violet was a very friendly and playful kid as she grew up, never struggled with anything. Had perfect grades, was incredible at sports and was considered one of the best people in her school. She was always one to help those in need. She volunteered to help in animal shelters for free, as well as going to donate food for different charities.

She was always one to do community service, she was selfless and only cared about helping others. She was an open book to everyone who knew her and always had a set of open arms for those who needed a shoulder to cry on.

As 2012 occurred, those traits slowly faded from her.

•S E R I O U S E V E N T S•

     Violet was left an orphan on June 6th, 2012. Her parents were killed when their car went off the road, down a hill, and crashed to its destruction. Violet was notify about their death through her neighbours who heard the tragic event on the news. Police were only able to retrieve Andrew Argent's body since it was the only body in the scene.

Search parties directed by the police department were held in order to find Kristine's body, unfortunately her body was never found. Kristine and Andrew were devoted civilians to society and beloved neighbours which is why the neighbourhood they lived in held a memorial for the two that is still standing to this day.

The event was turned into a case, to investigate the cause of the accident. For the first month it was believed to had been an accident due to an animal or a person on the road, perhaps something else. As the first month of investigation ended, the police declared the case to be a murder but the killer was never discovered, therefore the case remained open.

Violet battled with depression after the death of her parents and was committed into a psychiatric facility for attempting suicide on multiple occasions. Once out of the facility, still underage, formerly having mental issues and with no immediate family in the country, Violet was forced to move out of England.

After defeating her depression, on her birthday and first month anniversary of her parents death, she got tattooed a dream catcher on her left side. The object to her, symbolised all her nightmares and nights without sleeping and reminded her that from now on things could only get better. The tattoo was a symbol of her strength.

She went back to Beacon Hills in August of 2012, where she moved in with her uncle Christopher Argent, aunt Victoria Argent and cousin Allison Argent. When arriving she promised to reinvent herself and not let the past affect her anymore.