Alaska Thunderfuck ~ Part One

You were going to Dragcon which is a big event were thousands and thousands of people go which consists of drag queens and there fans.

You loved all the rugirls but you always felt a connection towards one queen. Alaska. You were hoping that you were definitely going to meet her this weekend as it had been confirmed that she was going to be there.

You pack your bags and jump in your car, you arrive and your hotel and check in. You go up to your hotel room at unpack since you were staying there for a couple of days. After all that you decide to adventure around a little bit and go down to the lobby of the hotel.

You go in the elevator and click the ground floor. Before you get to the bottom though it stops on a floor and three people get in. Your eyes widen as you realise who these people were. It was Adore Delano, Bianca Del Rio and Courtney Act.

Adore turns around and smiles at you, you get so excited and smile and wave.

"I'm sorry guys I know you are doing your own thing and I don't want to be rude but would I be able to get a picture with you guys please"

You say that with a smile on your face but not trying to look creepy.

Of course they all said yes because they appreciate all there fans and love to make them happy.

Once you had took the pictures and waved goodbye your mind wandered and thought if all of them girls are in this hotel then what if Alaska was staying here too.

You walk around a bit longer and come across a Starbucks so you go in and order. While your waiting for your name to be called you step back so your not in the way and as you move back you feel yourself knock into somebody. You jump forward.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm really clumsy, I... I...I'm really sorry."

You then look up at the persons face and realise it's your drag idol.

Alaska Thunderfuck was standing right in front of you and you have just bumped into him. He laughs at you.

"Honestly it's fine, don't worry about it."

You both laugh together and then your names are called. He asks you if you wanted to go for a tour around the city and you gladly say yes.

Alaska starts making jokes about earlier.

"If you really wanted to talk to me you could of just asked instead of 'accidently' bumping into me"

You start getting really embarrassed and hit his chest telling him to stop.

He walks you back to your room and gives you his number and says to hang out again, he gives you a kiss on the cheek before giving you a cheeky smirk and turning away and walking to his room.

You shut the door and go into your room falling on the bed and taking a deep breath. You then read the paper Alaska gave you which had his number on. It also had his room number on it and a little message at the bottom saying.

'I feel embarrassed to say this but I purposely stood right behind you because I thought you were so cute and I wanted you to talk to me, Sorry not sorry :)'

You laughed at the note and sent him a quick text saying.

'Goodnight and Thanks for the little note ❤️ ~ Y/N '

He texts back straight away saying.

'Your welcome Love, Goodnight, Sweet Dreams ❤️ ~ Alaska'

You get under your covers and smile to yourself thinking about your day and getting excited thinking about what this weekend will bring and how fun it will be.

Thank you for reading, I will do a part two about you going to dragcon soon but I will probably put another imagine in between so it's not all about this one sorry,
Thanks my loves xo ~ Eve