I want to go

Hi everyone! This will be my first fanfic ever so please don't get mad at me if I do something wrong. Thank you for reading the discription and I hope you enjoy.

Yume's POV

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"my alarm clock went as I finally woken up from my slumber. I hate waking up in the morning for school. I played one of the the songs I wrote to start the day. 

reply -iyaz

After I got ready, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I had coffee and cookies. While I was eating, I quietly slipped a Camp Four Stars brochure right beside my mother's breakfast plate. "oh Yume," my mom groaned as she turned around and saw the brochure. "Is this another brochure?" 

"Yes it is." I told her, jumping up and down in my seat. 

"Yume," she said. "This is the fourth brochure I found around the house. My answer is still no" 

"But, why not," I said, even though I knew what the answer was. 

"We don't have enough money to send you to camp," she replied.

Koyko Nijno' POV

I know Yume wants to go this camp, but we just don't have enough money to send her there. She is extremely talented. I can hear her singing and playing her instrument all the way from her room. I just wish there was a way that she could go. 

Yume's POV

After she told me her answer, I just slumped down in my seat. Then a Camp Four Stars commercial just came on the t.v. Great. Something to remind me that I can't go to camp. "Bye Mom," I told her while running out the door. I went to my bus stop and just sat down on a bench. Then I just listened to music  until the bus arrived. I hope it will just let me forget about today's conversation. 

Hey everyone I hope you liked chapter one. Let me make this clear: this fanfic will have aspects of Camp Rock, but it won't be exactly like it. I do not own Aikatsu Stars or Camp Rock. All rights go to their respectful owners. Bye everyone!