Chapter 16

Normal pov

Levi wakes up before eren and he looks at the clock 
* 5:45 am *
" ugh " Levi groans and gets up but first gives eren a good morning kiss.
He walks over to the bathroom and turns the shower on, he walks back to the bedroom to grab some clothes and sees that eren is sitting up.
" good morning my love " Levi says while walking to eren to give
Him a real goodmorning kiss
" g'mornin " eren says half-asleep
Eren looks at the clock and sees that it's
5:50 and he lays back down and groans
And then groans again realizing his ass and hips hurt.
" what wrong eren ? " Levi says with a big smirk on his face
Eren buries his face in the pillow and remembers yesterday.

" come on eren, come get in the shower . " Levi says while getting their clothes ready for the day

Eren walks slowly to the bathroom and starts removing his clothes. Levi walks up behind eren and wraps his arms around his boyfriend, and start to give him some kisses on his neck.
Eren starts to make quiet moaning sounds but not quiet enough for Levi to not notice.

" does that feel good baby " Levi whispers in erens ear

" ahhha y-yes " eren says while leaning his neck for some more
Levi continues the pleasurable kisses on his boyfriend neck.

----- few minutes later -----

Eren and Levi got in the shower and Levi was washing eren back, not missing any inch of him, when Levi got to his ass.... oh did he stop, and just start groping it.

" l-l-Levi ! " eren shutters
" hmmm " Levi replies while bending eren over a bit

" s-stop " eren says while unconsciously he starts to spread his legs

" are you sure about that baby " Levi replies in a deep subtractive voice

" AHHHHHA " eren moans as Levi sticks a finger in and plays with his left little pink nipple.

" n-not my AHHH my n-nipple "
Levi smirks at eren reaction, while adding a second finger.

Levi leans in close to erens face and whispers in his ear.

" I love you eren " Levi whispered but load enough for eren to hear over his moaning.

" I - I LOVE YOU AHHHH L-LEVI " eren moans loudly as he adds a third finger and starts thrusting fast and deep.

" I - l want it . I want you , p-please Levi , please " eren Moans while having that amazing look on his face

Levi turns eren toward him and picks him up and thrusted inside in him.

" AHAHAHHHHHAA " eren screams

" ah eren , so so tight " Levi starts sucking on erens neck, giving him hickeys.

" s-so good " eren moans in Levi ear , which drives Levi absolutely crazy

Levi starts to thrust fast and harder then before making eren not even able to pronounce anything, he could only make noises.

Levi starts to get close, he starts to pump erens member.

" AHHHHAMMMMMMMH " erens Moans while he shoots his load on Levi's hand and his chest, while Levi shot inside of Eren.