I think I'm in love with my sisters boyfriend! CH.3

Start from the beginning

"Okay...well Jenna has a boyfriend..."

She frowned, "Shocker." She said sarcastically.

"That's what I thought when she told me...then I went to the movies with them...and I met him..." I trailed off, fiddling nervously with my fingers.

Her mouth dropped open, and her eyes got wide.

Jamily....you...you like your sister's boyfriend!" She gasped.

I slapped my hand over her mouth and said "SHHH!"

She started laughing, and I crossed my hands over my chest and looked at her disapprovingly.

"Savannah, this is not funny, this is bad! This is very bad." I said.

She stood up straight and straightened her mouth, I could tell she wanted to laugh, but she held it back.

"Your right Jamily, this isn't funny. Soo....who is he!?" She said anxiously.

"Well...his name is Manny...he moved here a couple weeks ago." I whispered.

She put her hand over her mouth and her eyes got wide again, "Manny Force! As in The Manny Force!"

I scrunched my face up...I had never heard of Manny Force. She's acting like he's some kind of celebrity.

"So I guess you know him?" I asked

"Do I know him!?!?!? Who doesn't! He's only the hottest guy at our school, as soon as he came here; the popular people took him in." Then she smiled dreamily, "He has a brother to, his names Joe Force. He's in our grade, you do know Joe right?"

"Um...no, is that bad?" I replied.

"You have to be kidding me Jamily. You really don't pay attention. Joe has like 3 of your classes. Do you remember last Thursday when I told you he was starring at you?"

I nodded my head slowly, I vaguely remembered her telling me someone kept on looking at me but I didn't catch his name. I always zoned Savannah out when she talked about guys, because I don't give a shit about them. She's always trying to get me a guy.

"Well Joe is H-O-T, just like his brother, and he's been staring at you ever since he first came here. I don't know how you could've missed him of all guys."

I heard the bell ring and took her hand, leading her into school. She sighed and followed behind me.

Once we got in school she gave me a hopeful smile and I gave her a pleading look before we went our separate ways. We had no classes together, absolutely none. Well, we did have lunch but I don't count that as a class.

I walked into my first class, and sat in my seat, for the first time in two years, I actually looked around at my classmates, and was shocked to see faces I had never even noticed before. Then kids started looking at me, they looked surprised. Probably because they had never seen me actually look them in the eyes before. Then, just as I was about to crawl back in my shell of solitude, I saw him. He was staring at me with an expression of longing. I think I found Joe Force. And holy shit he was hot...hotter than Manny? Tough question.

I quickly looked down at my desk and a little smile crept on my face, maybe staying out of my shell could be fun.

Class ended, and I got out of my seat, I noticed Joe follow right behind me, I also noticed the glares the girls were sending me. That's the exact reason I was the way I was. I don't put up with the bratty jealous girls. Then, feeling a wave of power, I sharply turned around and faced Joe.

He stopped suddenly, almost running into me. He regained his composure and looked at me with a glint in his eyes.

"I'm Jamie." I said.

Then, his eyes widened, he looked shocked for a moment, he didn't expect me to talk I guess.

"I'm Joe." He replied, his voice was smooth and deep, it reminded me of Manny's.

I nodded at him, and with a small smile, I left him, standing there in the middle of the hall, dumbfounded.

I walked down the hall towards my 2nd period class as usual, but this time I opened my mind, and looked around at the other people. Some of them noticed my wondering eyes and looked kind of surprised that I was even looking at them. Everyone at school knew that the beautiful Jamie Ren didn't give anyone a second glance, she didn't notice anyone, and she was never interested in guys, everyone knew she didn't want a flock of mini me's crowding her, constantly telling her how perfect she was. It would get around quickly that I'm coming out, that's what scared me most. Hopefully people wouldn't start crowding me, asking me to have sleepovers, or asking me to go out with them. That's not what I want. I've always resented my beauty; sometimes I wish I was more like Jenna. She loves that she's beautiful, she rolls with it, she manipulates it. She has tons of friends and lots of guys like her, but the problem is, none of her friends like her, they like her status. The guys only like her because she's hot, not for her personality, or her character. I would rather have no friends than lots of fake ones. I'm jolted out of my thoughts by a deep husky voice.

"Hey Jamie." I then realize I'm standing in the empty hallway. I guess I got so deep in thought I stopped walking. I looked over and saw Manny leaning against the lockers.

"Hey Manny." I say nervously. God, he looks so gorgeous today. His hair is disheveled form the wind and his face is smooth, but I can see a little bit of scruff on his face.

"So, everyone's been talking about you." He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

I stiffened, "What do you mean?" I ask hurriedly.

"There saying the cold, hard, beautiful Jamie Ren has come out of her shell. Is this true?" He said with amusement. I guess he knew me before last night, he must have heard about me at school, or saw me in the halls.

"I don't know about that. I would say the cold, hard, and beautiful Jamie Ren is just taking a peek at what high school is like when you don't have a shell to hide under. Just curious is all." I said, half saying the truth, what I left out was I wanted to get a look at Joe, and mostly I wanted to see Manny.

He looked serious all of a sudden, "You know, curiosity always killed the cat." With that, he left. I stood there, confused, what did he mean by that?

Am I the cat? Or is he?

------------------------------------------

sorry it took so long to get this up!

I've been grounded for a week and just got my laptop back! lol

i will be uploading more frequently now! :D