Day 4- On a date

They sat in the center of a fancy restaurant.

Makoto was nervous. He'd never been to a place like this. What if he messed up? What if he never wanted to see him again.

Makoto nervously sipped from his water goblet. He had yet to meet the heir's eyes.

"Makoto."

Makoto flinched and finally looked up. The normally cold and unforgiving glare that was usually on Byakuya's face was absent. In its place was a gentle, questioning expression, one that he'd never expect from the heir.

"Are you okay, Makoto?"

Makoto was flabbergasted. THE Togami Byakuya was asking if he was alright.

"I'm okay! Really!" The brunette laughed nervously.

...
...
...

The silence was deafening to the poor out of place boy.

Byakuya rolled his eyes.

"I am not an imbecile, Makoto. Tell me what's wrong."

Makoto sighed.

"I've just never been anywhere like this and it's a bit, nerve wracking I guess."

The heir abruptly stood up. Makoto ducked his head in shame.

He jumped when a hand grabbed his own.

"B-byakuya!"

"Come on."

The shorter stumbled after the blonde out of the restaurant.

-----------------
Makoto sat in shock at the other.

"Sit down, will you."

The blonde had taken them back to his residence and they were currently in his room, a movie about to start on his large flat screen TV.

The brunette sat down awkwardly beside the blonde.

Makoto ended up dozing on the taller male's shoulder. Byakuya smiled and wrapped them in the blanket.

-------------------------------
AN

I LIVE! And my friend's in the hospital ;-;. I'm stress writing right now. Pray for her.