Season 1 Episode 7

Start from the beginning

Paige and Brooke got ready, and made their way to do their solos. Paige was up first. She started the piece off with a huge bang. I thought her facials were big, but usually in those styles the facials are gigantic, but they were still good. I thought her tricks were good and strong, and I especially loved the part where she did like three or four side aerials in a row. That part showed just how physically strong she is! I think overall, she did a fantastic job, I mean, I always love Paige solos because they're always cutesy, but not too "little girl" for her.

After her performance, Abby said, and I quote, "Paige never fails to disappoint me." I'm calling B.S. on Abby. I thought Paige did a wonderfully spectacular job considering this is like her, what, eighth solo in her entire life?

Now for Brooke. I thought Brooke's solo was good, but Kelly and Abby were right it is just like old Brooke; it was predictable, but that isn't Brooke's fault. It's Abby's. She asked Gia what happened with her arabesque turn in to a tinsica, that it was bad, that she can't learn anything new. Maybe if she actually took time outside of one week to teach her something, she could fully perfect it. Just maybe.

Chloe and Paige then went in to the dressing room to get ready for the duet, and Abby doesn't tell the moms, but she said that she will be entering Maddie and Kalani. Melissa asked Abby if she could enter the duet but not be judged, just as an exhibition. Abby said she would, but she wanted a winning duet, and Melissa said that "Wishbone" would win. Although I don't like Melissa much, she does try to help the girls not get hurt by Abby and her antics. 

Melissa then had to tell the moms herself that the duet was being performed, and I felt bad that Melissa had to take on Abby's responsibilities. Christi was mad because she had already asked her if they were competing, and she said no, but Chloe also asked Maddie, and she also said no. That part, I don't feel bad for Melissa for. That's sneaky. 

The duets then went backstage to perform. First up was "Two Sapphires."  I thought it was great, however, it looked like a usual Chloe/Maddie duet. Like literally, no difference. I thought Maddie was also performing better than Kalani was. Kalani had hardly any facials or emotion. That's really all I had to say about that duet because it wasn't very special. 

Now "Wishbone."  I thought they both performed the way they should have. They both came out with sad, haunted faces, and it was lovely. I thought they were insync and really looked like they were having a falling out with eachother throughout the dance. It was stunning, both performance and choreography wise. 

The girls went back in to the dressing room, and Melissa and Christi were mad at each other's kids because Christi said that Maddie lied to Chloe, and Melissa is saying that Maddie didn't lie. Melissa asked if she did lie, but Maddie said she didn't and that she was talking about the other competition, and that's where they had performed it. Christi then talked to Chloe about how you should know who you're friends are. I think it was then Chloe was said, "Well I guess we aren't friends anymore, and then Melissa said, "You aren't her friend," to Maddie, and then Maddie agreed with both of them saying, "Apparently not anymore." I felt bad for all of the girls. It's hard when two girls in the friend group is fighting. 

Meanwhile, this is all happening between the girls, they still have a group to do together. That should be an interesting dynamic. But before that happens, Abby walks in with Kalani and her mother, Kira. Abby started comparing Brooke with Kalani, and Kelly was getting mad, saying, "Maybe you should just replace her." Jill then was asking if Kalani was going to be in the dance, and Abby practically, why not, Kelly said to replace her kids. 

Kira was then speaking to Kelly, and Kelly wasn't having it, so she gave her children's costumes to Kira for Kalani. Abby then stood up and was finger pointing, and coming at her, acting like she was going to bite her. Kelly had had enough, and finally slapped Abby. Honestly, I've been waiting four seasons for something like this to happen. The other moms got the girls and Kelly out of there, so Abby could call the police (when she was on the phone, she called Kelly's hair cool and trendy um...). Before the police arrived, however, Kelly had already gotten her kids out, and drove to the airport. I did see Brooke and Paige crying. That's sad. A woman who they have looked up to their whole lives, somebody who they crave approval from, just insulted them, and their mother. That's gotta hurt all of them. 

After that whole mess subsided, for the most part, the girls got everything else ready to go up to stage. They got out, and went up on stage. I thought that the emotion level was higher than usual, because they had just had a situation happen that they could pull more emotion from themselves. I thought it was a typical group dance, but it was on a whole different level, and I think it was because of the emotion on stage. 

Now for awards. Paige got fifth place, and Kenzie had to go up and recieve it for her. Brooke got fourth place, and Kendall had to go up to recieve it. For the duets, Paige and Chloe got second, so Abby was wrong, they would have won if the other duet wasn't put in the competition, because the first place spot went to Kalani and Maddie. As for the group, they got first place as usual. 

This has been a very emotional episode, no matter whose side you were on. I really hope you enjoyed the chapter!

(Hey everyone! I hope you liked the episode, and I hope you like tonight's episode! Again, message, and comment with your opinions! Thanks!)