Season 4 Episode 6

*WARNING* These chapters may contain spoilers from the episodes!!!

We start off the episode with pyramid. Abby tells the girls that the "face of the team is about to change." Just like she does every week, except this time she's a bit more serious. She walked out of the room and brought in a woman named Kim, and her daughter, who just so happens to be named Chloe. I thought Abby crossed the line when she told her to stand between Chloe and Paige. Abby then tells them they will be traveling to Vorhees, New Jersey to attend Onstage America.

First on the bottom of the pyramid was Kenzie for letting someone beat her. Next was Brooke for being on her phone too much. Then was Paige, for still having technical issues. Kendall was next, then Chloe for not being perfect in the trio. Right in the center of the middle row was the new Chloe for being outstanding at the audition which is bull, because this is her first week being there, and technically, she's just on the team to see if Abby truly wants her. Second to the top was Maddie for working well with Nia, and winning first in her solo division. Finally, on top of the pyramid was Nia, and she deserved it! She was the lead in a winning group. I'm so happy for her!

Abby tells Nia she doesn't have a solo, but a  jazz duet with Kendall called, "Pieces Together." She also is choreographing a group named, "Why Not Me," a solo for original Chloe entitled, "Seeing Red," and a solo for new Chloe named, "The First Day." 

Melissa was mad, though, that Maddie didn't get the oppurtunity to go up against the new Chloe, but let's face it, we all knew Abby would have both of the Chloes go up against each other.

The mothers then go up, and start asking Kim questions about herself. Kim reveals that she is a plastic surgeon, and the moms couldn't believe it. They all said they didn't want work done from her, because it looked like she had bad surgery herself. I don't want to sound mean, but I thought the exact same thing when I first saw her. 

Both of the Chloes has solo rehearsal together, and Abby started with original Chloe. Abby said Chloe is jealous in this piece, but it's called, "Seeing Red." I think Abby mixed "Seeing Red" with "Seeing Green." Red is the color for anger, not jealousy or envy. 

Abby then starts on new Chloe's solo. It's a lyrical solo, and it's about her "first day" of competition with the ALDC. While she was rehearsing, Kim was bragging up Chloe from her last studio, and then she went down to ask Chloe about her rehearsal. Original Chloe came up in to the viewing room, and Christi told Chloe that she is unique, and nobody can be her, and I felt so bad for original Chloe. I feel bad for even having to say "new" or "original" Chloe, but if I don't, this chapter would get very confusing, very fast. 

We come back from break, and Kim and Chloe come up to Abby at the front desk to give her a skin brightening system, and Abby said she hopes she doens't end up looking like Kim. Immediately following is group rehearsal. Abby says that the dance is a "period" piece from the 30s, about the French Cabaret. 

While the girls are rehearsing, Jill and Holly were still wondering what is going to become of the duet. Holly decides to go down and ask Abby about it, and they are both nervous. Once asked, Abby tells them that they'll try to start tonight, and if they didn't, it would be pulled because of the abundance of numbers. Good job Jill for pushing Holly out of the room before the duet was pulled automatically. 

Only a day away from competition, Chloe starts with solo rehearsal. While she's rehearsing, Kim's old studio owner calls. He says that he didn't know that she was going out to Pittsburgh, and Kim said she didn't feel as though he needed to know. He said some not so nice things about the team and the girls, and Kim also did, saying that Chloe was "dancing circles" around the other girls. Meanwhile, the day before, Abby kept yelling at her for simple technical errors that should've been fixed the first time the correction was given.