Season 4 Episode 4

*WARNING* These chapters may contain spoilers from the episodes!!!

We start with the girls coming in for pyramid, and Payton was there, but she had crutches, and was in street clothes. She was on the bottom because Abby was told that she was making fun of a group and messing around, and that's how she tripped. Leslie was all in a tizzy so Abby kicked Payton off the team.

As for the rest of the pyramid, Kendall was next for being late. Then, I was really surprised to see Nia there. Abby even gave her a compliment so I honestly don't know why she wasn't a little higher. Next was Brooke for forgetting some choreography and messing up the timing.

The middle row started with Chloe. Abby asked her if she went backstage to find out where she was placed in order of performing. Chloe said she did and I guess that's why she's at the spot in pyramid where she is. In the middle of the second row, was Paige. She was there for out dancing Brooke and Chloe in the trio. I'm super proud of her too! She definitely looked good in it! Up next was Kenzie because her solo was forgettable, but it won first. And on top was Maddie for winning first overall.

Abby told them that they'd be going to Dance Troop International in Roanoke, Virginia. Also, Cathy will be there. The group dance was called, "The Witches of East Canton." Abby told Maddie she was to portray her, am angel, while the other girls portray their mothers, the witches. Abby again is having Kendall and Chloe go head to head again. Chloe's solo is entitled, "Wreck It," and Kendall's solo is entitled, "Holla."

We then go over to the CADC group's rehearsal. Cathy announces she has Nick, Zack, and Lucas back, along with two ringers, a boy and a girl (siblings). The group number is a jazz piece called, "Wild Party."

While they're rehearsing, all the moms are agreeing that its the strongest group they've had, and when you have Zack and Nick together, obviously it's gonna be a strong group.

Now time for Chloe and Kendall's solo rehearsal. Abby tells Chloe that she is depicting Miley Cyrus, and that she hopes Chloe is still the wholesome girl, unlike Miley Cyrus (reminder: these are Abby's words, I'm a big fan of Miley and I think she is still "wholesome" she's just grown up). Abby never really said who Kendall is portraying.

After commercial, we are back to CADC. Cathy is all pissy that the kids took pictures and posted them to social media. I guess it's because she wanted it to be a surprise that she has a new team. With that being said, she told the moms that phone and computer would be off limits. I feel bad for those kids, I wouldn't be able to function without my phone or laptop.

Because of Cathy being t the competition, the moms think Abby will be harder on the girls, and giving them harder choreography.

During Chloe's solo rehearsal, Abby think she isn't doing very well so she brings down Christi. Abby tells Christi that there are corrections, but Christi can't teach them, so she decides to record Chloe's rehearsal. Jill gets upset by this because she thinks it's unfair, but Chloe still doesn't have a finished dance, so it's not even.

As Chloe's rehearsing her solo, Kendall steps out. She said she couldn't breathe, and that she didn't want to do the solo. Christi grabs Jill and Jill tries to comfort Kendall as best as she can.

We now skip ahead to competition day! The two girls are getting ready for their solos and Jill is in a fit because her costuming, and I was kind of agreeing with her. Chloe's costume was way prettier.

Kendall made her way to the stage. It's not that I didn't like her costume, it's just Chloe's was better. As for Kendall's dancing, I thought her turns were clean. However, throughout the entire dance, Cathy and Lucas' mom were gossiping about Kendall's performance, but good job Jill for waiting until after the dance to bitch Cathy out. All in all, I think her dancing and her technique movements were outstanding, and her facials were a lot better!

Now for Chloe's dance! Her starting pose was beautiful and she looked haunting. Her turns were amazing, and so was her emotional execution. When she did her turns from when she was sitting in the ground, she almost stumbled but she very quickly recovered, and that's what made them amazing!

Up first for the groups was CADC with "Wild Party." Nick, Lucas, Zack and the new boy came out and were great, but I felt like the girl was awkward with how thin she was. She was really flexible, but her kicks hardly got anywhere. I thought everything was good, except, I'm sorry, that girl. I think her name's Mackenzie.

Now for ALDC group with, "The Witches of East Canton." It was breathtaking. I saw some of Brooke's old gymnastic tricks (back layout!) in it! The dancing was some of the most difficult moves they've ever done! If you have the chance, go on YouTube to watch the full dance. It's literally life changing! Everything was musically together, it moved when the music did. Just beautiful!

Now for awards! I'll start with solos! In second place was Kendall. The show didn't show this but Kendall and Chloe were in different age categories and it was actually Kenzie who was in Kendall's division. Kenzie won first in that one. Honestly though, i think she deserved second because of choreography. Like Jill said, it is a lot if movement and she didn't have enough time to allow herself to finish out the body movement.Then, in the next division, Chloe won first! Rightly so, too, because it was one of the best times she has danced. Period.

Now for the groups. I'm sure everyone was waiting for this one. I'm gonna be straight up, CADC got second, and our girls got first! I think t was a no brainer but apparently everyone thought it was gonna be a close call, but whatever.

Congrats to the girls once again, and I hope everyone liked the chapter and the episode!

(I swear I'm gonna start being more on time with these updates, but hey, at least I'm updating... Hope to have some comments and messages this time around! Bye!)