I tried to fix him and instead broke myself in the process.

After that day in the park I never saw him and I was happy that I didn't. At least that's  what I convinced myself.

Kate told me that she distracted him by running into him making my escape even easier.

"You can never be as beautiful as me because you're even more gorgeous than me." I said snapping outof my thoughts.

We ate the breakfast and Kate wished me luck as I heard the horn honk outside.

"Take care." Kate said as I hugged her.

I came out and secured myself in the passenger seat of Care's Red Mercedes as I waved at Olivia.

"So how are you?" I asked her even though we met yesterday.

"Hmm..... perfect. You know I'm excited because new year means fresh batch of boys and.."

"Care we're older than them and don't you think you should take a break from shattering their hearts?" I asked her and she laughed out loud.

"Babes I'm finding the right one for myself. For that I need to search and break hearts and I'm not the evil b*tch but well.... I can't just marry someone in future and then find out I don't love him at all." She explained and I shook my head.

"Do you think they will recognise us?" Care asked me.

"They shouldn't according to Kate and Jack." I said as she parked the car in the parking lot.

We went to doors of the school and took deep breath and nodded our heads at each other.

We can do this.

We opened the doors and went inside to see the pool of students here and there.

Some boys were checking us out while the others were lost in making out. Eww. Get a room.

But as each boy stared I got more and more nervous.

"Care why are they all staring at you like they want to eat you?" I hissed in her ear.

"Believe me, they're not exactly starting at me but at you. You look beautiful Elisa. Absolutely stunning." She said.

"No! You're mistaken, they are all looking at your white short dress that makes your hair and eyes come out. Believe me." I said as we made our way in the office to take our schedules.

1. History  (my love )
2. Math (my 2nd love)
3. Biology (my love of life)
4. Chemistry ( okay)
    Lunch
5. Physics (good )
6. English (Yess!)
7. P.E (still thinking)

Yup! I dropped French because I was very poor at it. I took Care schedule and gasped.

Omg. What the f*ck!

"What the f*ck! We only have 3 classes together! How could this happen?" Care cried and I was close to weeping.

"It's okay, we'll still meet during lunch time. Come on let's go." I said.

"We don't even share the homerooms together! There must be some mistake." She said and I put my hand around her shoulder.

"C'mon! Don't worry. We'll still have time together in 3 classes. Don't let this get to you. I love ya!" I said hugging her and moving towards the direction of my homeroom.

As I secured myself in the second last bench, I took out my books and wrote my name in it.

Till the time I was finished last bell rang and students hurriedly sat down in the benches.