It can't be avoided

The next day, Lana confronted her about hiring Oliver Threadson. She felt her back collapse roughly against the wall and Lana's arm against her neck. She couldn't help but be turned on, damn her. She was so much shorter than Mary, and by now, she'd probably realized what Mary could do in the blink of an eye, and yet, she was still brazen and unapologetic. When the guards took her away, she immediately missed the lack of contact. She was screwed.

Lana couldn't understand anything that went on around Mary Eunice, one minute they were kissing, she saw kindness and human fear in Mary's eyes, and the next, she frees Oliver and tell her she want to hurt her.

She hadn't really had time to think about the kiss, her mind had been preoccupied by Oliver, Kit and revenge. But she guessed it had been nice. The whole experience had been slightly  unsettling, but she'd given her consent, the other woman was gorgeous and when offered a kiss she couldn't refuse. She knew the nun wasn't altogether there, she seemed disperse and frankly, a bit demented. But Lana had seen good in her eyes.

Which is why now, she couldn't understand why Mary Eunice would treat her like this.

She was surprised to realize that the other woman's betrayal hurt her more than the fact that Oliver was free.

She was pondering on this fact, hours later when Mother Claudia approached her, saying Jude had asked for help, offering to free her, she couldn't trust her fully of course, that had been her mistake the last time. But the idea was promising, and the woman seemed honest and with pure intentions. She had to take a chance. Mother superior told her she would come for her in just one week. Then she would be free. The thought seemed abstract at this point. It couldn't be this simple.

She spent the first three days of what she cautiously hoped would be her last week acting completely normally, trying to avoid any kind of attention but on the fourth day of the week,  she was approached by Kit, he told her bloody face was blackmailing him, that he needed the tape, his own safety didn't matter anymore. Lana told herself she couldn't allow him to throw all of their hard work away and on top of that, let a murderer go free. Deep down she knew she also needed that tape to prove her sanity in front of a court, to fulfill her dream, to become famous. And so, her selfish streak came to play and she moved the tape.

Just as she was going out of the tiny room where the briarcliff personnel stored pillows and blankets, she saw Mary. The last time she'd seen her, she had been shouting at her about Oliver, but since then, she hadn't stopped thinking about her. The blonde didn't see her at first but then, they locked eyes. Mary smirked.