Coming together

Lana's heart stoped dead and her breathing became slow when she saw him again. The reason she hadn't slept in three days. Running away she had felt so free. And now they were right back were they started. Panic started coursing through her veins.

Back with Mary:

Of course. The mean old bitch had to show up and ruin everything. Her plan had been going so well and honestly, seeing Jude so out of her mind, thinking she could defeat her and telling her to leave the poor girl she was possessing alone was quite amusing. Jude was loosing it and she was enjoying it thoroughly. However, Jude was partly right, there was a girl inside of her who was still fighting. No, that wasn't the right word, the girl wasn't fighting, she was becoming a part of her, she didn't feel a need to cause havoc anymore, a compassionate side of her was awakening and she didn't like it. After scaring Jude with some levitation tricks with the canes from her closet or breaking a record in the air, she felt exhausted, and when Arden got there she felt her eyes where red and puffy.

After dismissing Jude and Arden, she realized something. Maybe this girl she had been using as a shield was finally taking a toll on her. Her once brilliant plan was now turning into a nightmare. It was logical, Mary Eunice McKee had been so pure, maybe she was even finding good in a demon.

At least the rest of the day went perfectly according to plan. She got rid of Frank and convinced everyone Jude was a murderous maniac.

Lana:

He was coming towards her. She told herself it was time, she had tried to cheat death a bit longer but maybe now was the time to give up. She was sure he planned to kill her. She walked backwards until her back collided with the desk behind her. She was barely listening to him talk anymore, she only knew all was lost, he'd gotten rid of the evidence and no one would believe her. Feeling his hands against her body again was maddening, she struggled for a bit but it was clear that he was much stronger than her. He wrapped his arms around her body and dragged her out of the room. Then she heard heard a crash and a body falling into the floor. Someone was standing on the doorway but the door was blocking them and an intense light coming from outside made it hard to see who it was.

"Kit?" She asked, as he was the only person she could think of.

"It's not kit miss winters." That voice. She knew that voice.

"Sister Mary?" She asked hesitantly. But then it all went black.