Her Human

Lana had been right, Mary was in fact absolutely terrified. Everything had been going so well that night until she saw doctor threadson go into that little office. She followed him and waited outside of the door, listening intently to their conversation. Oh he was absolutely insane, how delightful! When she heard Lana slowly loose her fire though, it stoped being so fun. There was something about the other woman, about her passion and resilience that made her feel drawn to her. And now that man was taking it from her, her human. She heard some banging inside the room. She felt like she had to do something. She couldn't let Lana die. When he opened the door she hit him in the head with a metal bar that seemed to materialize into her hand and his body fell to the ground.

On an impulse she made Lana blackout too and then lifted her off the ground and took her to her own room. As she watched the brunette sleep peacefully, she realized the gravity of the whole thing. She should have let her die. But she hadn't, she had saved her and even brought her into her room. There were no boundaries inside her now the girl had caused this as they came together.

When Lana woke up and started questioning her, Mary found herself telling part of the truth, she knew she was speaking cryptically and Lana wouldn't understand most of it but it was mostly the truth. She wasn't  surprised to feel desire boiling inside her. She was curious and wanted to know what Lana had in her that made her feel so vulnerable. However, she was surprised that the other woman kissed her back with the same passion she gave. As they parted, she made a decision. She gave the brunette one last kiss, one that really conveyed how she felt, a feeling that made her simultaneously drown in the brunette and crawl outside of her skin, and then she made her black out again. She couldn't deal with it in that moment.

However, even if the woman herself was asleep now, she couldn't get how her lips had tasted out of her head, or how right it had felt to hold her. She knew then she had to get rid of her somehow. This couldn't go on. And so, she took Lana into her cell and started trying to figure out a plan.