Lie About us *Harry Styles Imagine*

*Not Mine*

You and your boyfriend Harry were cuddling in your couch watching a movie. It was just like every weekend when you two would spend time together, and you loved being with him but there was something bothering you.

"Babe is everything okay?" Harry asked concerned.

You simply smiled and nodded your head but by the looks Harry was giving you, he could tell it was fake. Titanic, the movie you both were watching went to commercials so you decided to change the channel meanwhile. You pressed the remote and changed it to a celebrity gossip programm. The story of the day? Haylor.

You felt tears brimming in your eyes but you shook them off. "I'm gonna go get us some snacks" You told Harry and stood up from the couch. You heard him sigh and change the channel.

You wiped your tears off and began making the popcorn. You and Harry had been dating

for 6 months now. At first things were going great, but then Harry's management forced him to date Taylor. Not only that, but Taylor thought it was real, which did not make things any easier for you, since it meant that they acted like a couple behind closed doors as well. That shattered you.

You knew that Haylor was fake, but it still bothered you every time you would see an interview on Haylor, or pictures of them kissing in several magazines. It hurt you. Harry knew it, and he promised that it would all be over soon. That you would be able to be public soon. You loved Harry, and you knew he loves you as well, but it still hurts. You can't even go out on a proper date, which is why you often spend several weekends watching movies and cuddling inside your flat.

You felt someone's hands on your waist and you turned around to see Harry, hugging you tightly. He turned you around to face him and wiped your tears off, before bringing you closer to his chest and kissing your forehead.

"It will all be over soon. I promise" Harry said, before pecking your lips softly.

This would usually bring a smile to your face but this time, you simply turned around and waited for the popcorn to be done. You wondered why you still went along with it.

Harry turned you around once more. He brought his finger to your chin and lifted up your head so that your eyes would meet his beautiful green orbs.

"Baby, look at me. Soon it will only be us two." He said.

You pulled away once again. "I don't know Harry. You always say that. It's been three months now. We can't even be seen out in public together. Harry, I love you, but I honestly don't know if I can do this." You said, tears forming in your eyes once more.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He asked, with fear in his eyes.

"I don't know Harry. I just don't know" You said and began walking towards your bedroom, the movie long forgotten.

Harry grabbed your arm, and gently pulled you towards him. "(Y/N) Please don't do this! I love you!" He said planting kisses on your lips frantically as he spoke, too afraid of letting you go. Afraid of not feeling your lips on his once more.

"You know I only love you! She means nothing. She doesn't make me feel the way you do. No other girl could ever make me feel the way you do. Please don't leave I need you" He pleaded.

You kissed him back, for a moment you thought everything would be okay between you. You thought that it would all be over soon, and meanwhile you could endure with the pain this boy was causing. Suddenly, your kiss was interrupted by Harry's phone ringing. He glanced down at his phone and sighed. "It's her isn't it?" you asked crossly.

"Babe-"

"Just leave Harry"

Harry sighed frustrated. Not with you, but with the situation that you were both in. He wished that he could hold you and kiss you and let everybody know that he was yours and you were his, and he wanted to show you off and wanted for you to meet his mum, who would love you for sure. The problem was, he couldn't do any of that stuff. He could only tell you he loves you, and that someday things will be better.

"I love you" With that he turned towards the door, and walked away from you to go pretend to love someone else, leaving you in tears.

Harry marched right into management's office, ignoring the secretery and security guards who tried to stop him. He opened the door and barged in right in the middle of a very important meeting, but he didn't care.

"I am done with this!" He yelled angrily, grabbing the contract that was keeping you two from being together, and tearing it into a thousand pieces before throwing them at their shocked faces.

"I am done with all of it! I will date the girl I love, and that's that!" He said before storming out.

To clear your mind, you decided to go out on a walk, thinking that fresh air would do you good, and allow you to think. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You pulled it out and saw it was a text from Harry.

From: Harry

To: (Y/N)

where are you?

It said. You texted him back where you were, and he replied with two simple words.

Stay there

You waited for him for about 10 minutes, before you heard a bunch of girls squeal and scream Harry's name. You turned your head towards the voices and saw Harry with his eyes locked on you, and a thousand screaming fans behind me, however he payed no attention to them. His eyes were set on you. Finally when he was right in front of you, he grabbed your face with both hands, and pressed his lips against yours.

He kissed you sweetly and longingly, for what felt like forever. You heard the screams get louder and tried to pull away, but Harry wouldn't let you. You finally pulled away for air, when you saw a bunch of flashes coming from the corner of your eye and you turned to see paparazzi taking your picture.

"Harry, what about management?" You asked worried about what that would do to his career.

Harry sneered. "Screw management" He said, before taking your hand in his, and walking away from everyone, as if it was only you two.