He hit you and Darcy see *Imagine For Fatima*

Today was just like any other day, Harry is out living his famous life, and you home taking care of your beautiful daughter Darcy, you really love her she's your all world now, and Harry too but lately he start getting out more than usual, he woke up then eat breakfast then leave and then he come home late drunk.

He's not himself anymore, he don't take care of Darcy anymore, she always ask you what's wrong with Daddy. Like Yesterday he promised her he will take her out all the day tonight when he will come back from the interview just him and her and you, but sadly he didn't come back, its 1:00 am now and he still didn't come back, Darcy cried because he didn't come, you managed to calm her down and you took her to eat ice cream and now she's sleep in her bedroom and you're sitting on the couch waiting for Harry.

You hear the front door opened and slammed hard. Well you guess he's drunk again, you really can't take it anymore, you have to talk to him.

"Where have you been?" You asked him quietly, you are not in the mood for fighting with him.

"Out" He mumbled.

"Like I don't know that" You said rolling your eyes.

"Fatima what do you want? I want to sleep I'm not in the mood for your stupid talks" He snapped, you try to ignore his tone and continue

"I want to know why you didn't come to take Darcy out? You promised her!" You said standing up.

"Its not a big problem! I can take her tomorrow!" He said raising his voice.

"You always say that" you said.

"UGH! JUST SHUT UP! I SAID I WILL TAKE HER TOMORROW!" He yell, you looked at him hurt and disgust.

"Whatever Harry, I'm going to bed now we can talk tomorrow, I don't want to wake Darcy up" I said and walked past him to go upstairs, but a strong hand grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"YOU CAN'T WALK AWAY WHILE I'm TALKING TO YOU" He shout holding my wrist very tight and its really hurt.

"Harry-y please-e stop y-you're hurt-ting m-me" I said pulling my arm away.

"You're not the Harry that I love" You whispered.

Then you felt Harry's hand contact with your cheek, and you fell at the floor.

"MUMMY!!" You heard your daughter small voice shout, I looked up to find her running to me tears falling from her eyes. I turn to look at Harry to find him frozen in his place, looking at us with wide eyes.

"Mummy-y are-e yo-ou okay-y?! Did he-e hurt-t you-u bad?" She sobbed looking at you, but you didn't answer you where to shocked to answer

"Darcy...." Harry whispered, he try to reached her, but she screamed and hide behind you.

"Don't hurt me like you hurt mummy please!" She said scared.

Harry face dropped, he looked horrible, like someone had taken all the happiness from him, tears start to stream down his face.

"Baby I will never hurt you" He said his voice cracking.

"But you hurt mummy!" She shout.

Harry snapped his head towards you, he shook his head like he's fighting himself.

"No no no I'm sorry" He sobbed looking at both of you, he start walking towards you, but Darcy come in front of you.

"NO! DON'T COME NEAR MUMMY! I CAN'T LET YOU HURT HER! YOU ARE A MONSTER! WE HATE YOU" She screamed.

When Harry heard the words, that he never imagine he will hear them 'your a monster, We hate you' he totally break down, he start sobbing and apologizing.

You quickly carried Darcy to her room and told her to wait, but her small hand grabbed mine.

"But mummy what if he hurt you" She whispered, its hurt you to see Darcy afraid of Harry.

"Sweety, Daddy will never hurt you or me again, it was just a mistaake everyone make mistakes, and daddy Is really sorry, so please for me forgive him, but now I'm going to talk to daddy then you can tell him that you forgive him okay baby?" You told her.

"Okay mummy" She said.

You run downstairs to find Harry laying at the floor crying, the look on his face was like he was to shocked to believe what he have done, you know he hurt you but you can't see him like this, you know he's really sorry.

"Oh Harry..." You whispered running to him, when he looked at you he start crying harder.

"Harry stop I forgive you Darcy forgive you, please don't cry" You told him Tears have started to form in your eyes.

"No go away! I d-don't des-serve yo-ou and-d Dar-rcy! She's ri-ight I'm a monst-ter!" He sobbed, you start crying too, you hugged him very tight trying to calm him down.

"No Harry! Don't ever say that! You're not a monster, you're the most amazing and caring man I ever met please don't say that about yourself" you whispered, Harry pulled away and looked at you shocked like you're crazy.

"Bu-ut why-y Fatim-ma? I hu-urt you! I d-don't even-n understand-d wh-hy you ar-re still here-e with me-e?" He asked you looking at you.

"Because I love you Harry, and our love is very strong to let it go" You said, Harry looked at you and smiled.

"I love u so much" He said pulling you in the tightest hug ever.

"What about me? I want a hug too" You heard your daughter sweet voice said, you two pulled away to find Darcy looking at both of you smiling.

"Come here" Harry whispered smiling, like he got his happiness back! Darcy run and joined us in the hug.

"I love you both, you're my favourite girls in the world" He said.

*********************************

I hope you liked it Fatima, I tried my best :D xx