You Slap Him (Niall Horan Imagine)

'Niall baby please answer me' You text your boyfriend from 3 years Niall Horan for the hundred time, you have been sending texts, calling him, you try everything but still he didn't answer, you were so worried, he have been acting VERY strange these past weeks, you always say 'maybe he's just tired' or 'maybe he's in a bad mood', you always make him do whatever he want, you never mind when he go clubbing with the boys and come in 3 in the morning, you never mind when he flirt with his fans, you always want him to be happy, you never say no to him, because you know he love you, even if he go and you don't see him that much, but you always know that he love you when he kiss you every morning he always tell you he love you and only you .

But now, he don't even tell you he love you anymore, not just this he don't even kiss you or touch you these past 3 weeks, you feel so lonely, you never thought Niall well make you feel this way, he promise you the first time he told you he love me that he will never hurt you he will love you forever.

**Flashback**

'Y/N will you be my girlfriend?' Niall ask you hope in his eye, you were in the beach In your second date 'Yes!!!' You said smiling like idiot, Niall hug you and start spinning you around, when he put you down he grab your head and kissed you, you quickly kissed him back after 2 minutes you two broke the kiss, your foreheads still touching 'I promise you I will never hurt you, I will never yell at you, I will never make you feel lonely, I will love you forever and always' He said smiling, you couldn't help but let few tears flew out, Niall wiped your tears away, and kiss you on the mouth, when he pull away, you stare in each other eyes when he said 'I promise'

**End Of Flashback**

You don't know what happened to him, what happened between you two, you were so happy together, but he really changed, Niall really changed...

You heard the front door shut, you quickly got up and start running downstairs hoping you will see Niall, you stop to see who, and you let a breath of relief when you see it was Niall.

'Niall, its you...' You whispered running to hug him, but what worried you he didn't hugged you back, you pull away looking at him, 'Niall is there's something wrong?'

'No, I'm just tired' He mumbled walking away from you. 'Are you sure?' You said worried. " 'Are you Sure?' Yes I'm sure now leave me the hell alone" He snap sitting at the couch.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to' You whispered looking down. 'Yea you never mean anything anyways' He mumbled.

Tears start to full your eyes, 'Wow.. I'm here worried about you, thinking something happened to you, calling and sending you texts, and you? Came here like nothing happened' You said quietly.

'Nothing happened?! NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED?! I WORK EVERYDAY TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED! AND WHENEVER I'M HOME YOU JUST START ASKING THE MOST ANNOYING QUESTION EVER! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE WHERE I GO, WHAT I'M DOING! I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN MADE DINNER FOR US RIGHT?!' He shout standing up to face me.

'I text you in the morning and told you I'm going out with Eleanor that's why I didn't made dinner! Your words make me feel like I'm using you Niall!' I said loudly but not yelling.

'Who know? Maybe you are using me' He snap, ok that's it, I slap him HARD.

'I'm not a slut Niall, I handle all the hate from your fans, I handle being away from you when you're in tour, I never told you how much I'm hurting because I don't want you to worry about me! I loved you with all my heart No I loved you to the point I will give you my life, When you didn't answer your phone today I got worry, I thought something bad happened to you, I thought you-u le-eft me-e an-nd no-ow your telli-ing me I'm us-sing yo-ou? How-w could-d you Nia-all?' You whispered tears streaming down your face.

Niall look at you shocked, tear went down his check, his eyes look guilty/sad/heartbroken. 'I'm-m so-orry' He said breaking down, he put his head in his hands, sobbing really hard, 'I'm sorry-y! I'm sorry-y' He kept repeating I'm sorry over again, its really hurt to see Niall crying, its make you feel so guilt and angry, You can't believe you made him cry, even if he hurt you but you can't see him like this.

You run to him and hold him in your arms, he hugged you really tight, afraid if he left you, you will leave him 'Shhh Niall I'm sorry please don't cry' You said softly, 'NO! I'm sorry! I'm idiot for saying these words! Please forgive me (Y/N) you know I can't live without you please don't go! I will die without you, I thought you don't care about me anymore cause you always let me do whatever I want, I'm really sorry' He said staring in your eyes

'I'm not leaving you Niall! Don't even think about that' You smile at him.

"Oh my god! Thank you! I love you so so so so so so much" He said happily.

'I love you too' You laugh at him.