Things turn ugly

Camila's P.O.V

*at school*

I'm not looking forward to today. Lauren isnt in alot of my classes today with sucks. On the bright side tonight's the date,I try not to think about it though,im so nervous I could throw up. I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt myself crash into somebody forcefully. I looked up to see who it was. oh shit. "hhhey kkeaton im ssorry" damn i hate my stutter. "wwwatch where your going cabello" he said mockingly. "wwwhat.." I asked confused,and slightly hurt. "I just transfered here and i thought we should finish where we left of" "bbbut" I stutred agsin,clearly struggling to form an sentance. "what you think cause your Lauren's girl I was gonna be nice to you" I looked at him confused and he continued. "quite the opposite,although Lauren is crazy hot,I already did that shit Malik however seems to still like her alot and he is a good freind of mine so my job is to make your life a living hell" he said with an evil grin "so it looks like we will be seeing alot of each other" he winked and before I could process anything he said, he walked passed me and rammed me full force into the locker I winced in pain and ran straight to the bathroom with tears on my face. I walked in and wiped my tears and walked out to try and find the one person I knew would help,I knew they always skipped first period. As if my thoughts where magic I ran straight into the arms that I needed so much. I settled into the him embracing the hug that always melted my problems away. "I saw you run in" he whispered softly. "I didnt know if I was wanted,I mean you have a girlfriend now" "you're always wanted Austin,and she's not my girlfreind yet" I said smiling "camila cabello hanging with the populars" he said and chuckled "wow you did better than I would,I wouldn't mind a piece of that myself" I hit him playfully. Then I remembered what keaton said and my face dropped. "wanna talk about it ?" he asked "actually can you come round tonight?" I asked he nodded and had a huge grin on his face. "calm yourself down Mahone,I need your advice, nothing more" he nodded obediently as if to indicate he understood. We spent the rest of first period just catching up,I really loved it,i really missed my freindship with austin. He walked me to second period and I walked in right on time,I couldn't face Lauren just yet which is why I'm lucky she wasn't in my next lesson. I had to find a way to let her down gently. Dinah was sat at her desk and I walked in and said hi "hey chancho" she smiled warmly "hey cheeche" I gave her a small wave. Me and dinah have been freinds since we were little but never really spoke to me in school until that day in music class. I liked the fact that we where speaking properly now,I had a feeling we would be really good friends. "everything okay" she ask,concerned by the lack of mindless babbling "yeah im fine" I replied absentmindedly. The rest of the day went by quite fast and I was nervous and excited about seeing Lauren at lunch.