Zayn's P.O.V

I Walked out of my math class and made my way over to Lauren's english we both had music next with miss Lovato I so Decided to meet her. The bell rang and she came out looking all smiley. "Heeey Handsome" she purred "Whats Gotten into you?"I replied. Just then Camila Cabello walked past. "She has" Lauren Said with a masive grin on her face. "You have a Girlfreind" I stated. "Not Anymore I Havent" she said,then she winked at me and walked off. Lauren Michelle Jauregui will be the Death of me. When we reached Music I was suprised to find Lauren sat at the back instead of at the front with Normani,I mean it was usually just an excuse to stare at Miss lovato but I kinda liked being at the front. I loved Miss Lovato's lessons,everyone did,she was super talented and not to mention super hot. Evem the straight girls had a crush on her. My thoughts where interupted by the she devil. "Hey Laur" Normani yelled loudly from her seat,but Lauren ignored her. weird. It's not that I dont like Normani,I do. It's just the fact that I'm the hottest,most popular guy in this school,I could have anyone I want. But the one I do want,more than anything,is taken. I decided to confront Lauren. "Wanna tell me what that was about ?" I asked as miss Lovato began to teach. "I will tell ya later" was all she said and she zoned out until Cabello walked in the room. I saw the way her eyes lit up at the sight of the other girl,but I wasn't giving up that easy this time. Zayn Malik will get his girl.

A/N sorry its a long one,watcha think ? comment and let me know :)