AfterMath

Laurens P.O.V

I was Locked in the bathroom crying,I was hurt. I only just found out that they where in a relationship and already they where flaunting it in front if me. My Bestfreind and my fucking girlfriend,thats messed up. I was in the bathroom when I heard a tap at the door and a small shy voice asking me if I was okay,I gave in and opened the door next thing I knew I was I was being tackled into a hug and she comforted me. We walked back to class and I told her we should hang out some time,I winked at her and walked inside. She blushed which was adorable. The whole experience was kinda confusing but I knew one thing, this wasn't the last time I would speak to camila cabello. I strolled back into class with a smile on my face.

Normani's P.O.V

I was talking to Dinah in english class,we where talking about Beyoncé's new album and laughing like we usually do,when she grabbed my hand. I thought nothing of it until I saw Lauren run out of the classroom with that Cabello chick "Shit nice one Normani" I muttered under my breath. I knew it was wrong,i had only just broke up with her and was flaunting my new relationship infront of her. I let go of Dinahs hand and paid attention to the board,Dinah looked hurt but I can explain later.

*15 minutes later*

Lauren just walked back in with a big smile on her face and Camila came strolling in after her with a face as red as a tomato WTF ? well done Normani. I thought to myself,but I guess I deserved it.

A/N please let me know wether or not to continue ive never done this before so dont know if im any good :/ if you guys like it I will update tomorow :)