Fixing Freindships

A/N this chapter is mainly Norminah,but dont worry. Camren is coming ;)

Dinah's P.O.V

Today we finally told Lauren the truth. which is great because we don't have to lie anymore,but I lost my Lolo and that hurt. And yeah the way mani acted was wrong and I was pissed. We got partnered up in music which was good cause we can just goof off,i mean there isnt anything I dont know about Normani,from her stupid insecurities about her looks,I mean jesus she is gorgeous,to her adorble yet equally unhealthy addiction to Beyoncé. which I am also guilty for. Meaning we didnt have to do any work. but we didnt speak much either,I mean I get that this will be hard for lauren but she's been my best freind for way to long,she's like my sister. I know,its wrong to steal your 'sister's' girl but I love Normani. She will have to deal with this sooner or later.

Normani's P.O.V

Dinah didnt speak to me properly for the whole lesson,which sucked,but I guess I understand why. I walked behind her until we got to the dining hall and sat down. I figured now was as good a time as any,so I began to explain myself. "Sup ManiBear" she greated with smile. I knew something was up. "whats wrong Dj?" she didnt say anything she just sighed. "look baby im sorry about before its just lauren was upset and she didnt..." "its okay" she said interupting my rambling. I looked at her confused. "im not mad" she said her voice shaky. "I just want my friend back" she had tears in her eyes and it hurt like hell. I couldn't stand seeing my princess crying. so I pulled her into a warm embrace and she hugged me back tightly gladly accepting my comfort. "I love you Manibear" she whispered in my ear. I pulled back and smiled,I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me. she looked at me confused as I pulled her over to the table where lauren and zayn sat with  two girls from our music class.
"Lauren can we talk?" I asked. She just nodded and I pointed to the bathroom,I walked and her and Dinah followed.

Laurens P.O.V

I was staring at Camila,as per usual,whilst talking akwardly about the project. An interuption couldn't have come sooner. Normani asked if we could talk so I followed them to the bathroom. No one spoke and dinah jumped into my arms crying and mumbling a bunch of crap,I kinda figured what this was about. "I will leave you two to talk" Normani said,obviously feeling unwelcome. "Mani we cool?" I shouted after her,she smiled and nodded then left to give Dinah and I some privacy. I gave Dinah a huge hug and she said "I'm really sorry,I love you lolo" "its cool,besides I kinda have a crush on someone" "omg who ?" Dinah asked excitedly "Camila Cabello" Dinah's jaw dropped. "Chancho ?" "huh?" I asked confused. "Omg ive known her since we where like 5,but I never really spoke to her in school,I can totally make this happen !" I laughed at her excitement. Only Dinah jane could go from crying and heart broken to excited and delirious in seconds. I left the bathroom to go find Mani and give her a big hug and let her know we where good. I walked back to the others hand in hand with my besties,smiling and happy and for once drama free. I walked over to the table and camila walked off looking pissed. spoke to soon. I shrugged it of and sat down. Zayn inroduced everyone to eachother for ally's benefit and we all exchanged numbers. We decided that since we where all in the same music class we would meet up and get to know eachother.