Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee

Start from the beginning

"Omo... Oppa." I feel sad when I see him looking so sad too. I rub his back.

He tries to show me a smile. "Gwenchana Eun Jae. I've been used to this already right? So it's not new to me. Besides, I already kept this secret for a quite time already."

"Ne... I hope you can find time to tell it to them. I don't like it when you keep on hiding when in fact it's really hard for you already."

"I know. Thanks for the support chingu."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Picka-boo." Jinki startles me from my back.

I am holding my chest when I turn to look at him. "Ya... You give me a shock there jagiya. Are you trying to kill me?"

"Aniyo! I still want to get married to you."

I look around to see if there are people who see us. I pitifully look at him. I know he is having a hard time hiding himself from his diguise. "Kaja..."

"Eodie?"

"To where you want to go."

He nods and shows me his very famous eye-smile. "Arasseo."

We walk hand in hand to where his cark is parked. When we get inside, he hugs me tightly.

"Omo... Gwenchanayo? Something wrong happened?" I ask while returning his hug.

"Ani... I just miss you so much. It's been two weeks since the last time we met, but it feels forever to me."

"Aigoo... This man. Jinjja." I hold his face. "I miss you too so much."

He steals a quick kiss from me before he turns on the engine.

Good thing that it is a day off for me and also him or else, we will not be seeing each other for a couple of days again. He's busy of their preparations for their comeback.

"Jagiya... We are already here." Jinki pats my cheeks lightly.

I rub my eyes after yawning. I try adjusting my sight. I frown when I notice that we are parking in a parking lot in front of a nice and simple house. "Where are we?"

He did not answer first because he opens the door from my side. "My parents house. They are expecting for us."

My eyes widen as I hear it. "Yaa... Jagiya, why did you not tell me! We should have bought something for your parents! We should..."

"Omo... Hello dears. Welcome." Jinki's mother gladly hugs her son. She looks at me and smiles warmly. She hugs me too.

Now I know where Jinki gets his eyes and cheek bones. "Annyeong hashimnika, Eun Jae-imnida. Jwesonghamnida for the short notice mam. Jinki didn't tell me that we are coming here." I bow shyly for I feel so embarrass.

Jinki's mother places her hands at the both side of my cheeks. "Oh, it's really okay dear. His father and I really insist on telling him that he should bring you here. We know that he already got a girlfriend slash fiancee, but he kept on saying everytime we ask him to bring you here that you are not ready yet. Is it true or is he making stories?" Jinki's mother looks at him.

"Eommonie..." Jinki scratches the back of his head. His father is standing beside him while looking at us with a smile.

"Hello dear. Welcome to the family." His father greets me warmly. He also gives me a hug. I once again introduce myself before facing his mother.

"Ne. It is true mam—"

"Oh please, just call us eommonie or ahbuji since you will be getting married. Why don't we continue our talk inside by the way?" She pulls me gently. I look at Jinki, but he only gives me thumbs up.